Casa El Paraiso
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in El Rodeo, Spain
From £451 per week
Villa to rent in El Rodeo, Spain
Fantastic villa with private swimming pool,garden with orange and lemon trees,very close to Costa del Sol beaches, golf courses and the main cities in Malaga.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Our house is built on a plot of 1,000 square meters, full of orange, lemon and mandarin trees, and also with our orchard with fruit and vegetables in season. The surface of the house is about 250 meters built.
It consists of ground floor and first floor, both with separate entrances, completely independent one from the other. My husband, our 5 year old son and I live on the first floor.
The ground floor has 3 bedrooms with lot of light, 2 bathrooms (1 of them in the room Sol), living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, a porch at the main entrance and another big porch joint to the kitchen and facing to the large swimming pool 12x6 meters. We also have another small pool for children.A barbecue is in the garden.
The porch of the kitchen is great, with table, chairs and overlooking the pool, the garden, the fountain with benches, one of the favorite places for our guests to enjoy the sunset. You can see your children swimming in the pool while you relax having a dring or reading a book sitting in the porch or from one of the hammocks that we have, one of them hung between a lemon and an orange tree.
The master bedroom has a King bed size 1.80x2.00 (can be converted into 2 single beds of 0.90x2.00) and a single bed 0.90x1.80, has full bathroom with shower and bathtub. Memory foam mattress and a great light.
Moon room has a double bed size of 1.35x1.80, memory foam mattress and a nice light coming in through the porch of the main entrance.
Star room has a double bed size of 1.35x1.80, memory foam mattress and light entering from the orchard.
The other bathroom is shared between Moon and Star rooms, has a screen and a bathtub 1.70.
Our house is situated in a very peaceful area but near everything, included shops, a park for children, a skate park, tennis and paddle court and covert swimming pool.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in El Rodeo, SpainThis villa is in the town near a lively area and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 May - 5 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 6 December - 9 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 December 2019 - 27 March 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 28 March - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 14 October 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 31 October - 4 November 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 6 December - 9 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December - 25 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 29 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 28 March - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 14 October 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 31 October - 4 November 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 6 December - 9 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December - 25 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 29 December 2021 - 1 January 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 28 March - 30 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 2 January - 25 March and receive 20% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed, 1 single bed and en suite
- 1 double bed, 1 single bed and en suite
2 bathrooms including 3 en suites
Private pool, Size 12m x 4m, Depth 1.2m to 1.8m
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Open fire, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court, Childrens pool area
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Restricted mobility , Pets
Private Owner From Coin, Spain Member since Feb 2018
Last seen: 10 months ago
Number of properties: 1