El Raso Villa To Rent
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in El Raso, Spain
From £208 per week
Villa to rent in El Raso, Spain
This charming holiday home with cosy interior is perfect for families as well as who want a longer stay. The house has a nice outdoor area as well as a balcony which is perfect for outdoor dining.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This charming holiday home with cosy interior is perfect for families as well as couples who want a longer stay.The house is well maintained, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and has a nice outdoor area as well as a balcony which is perfect for outdoor dining. There is also a lovely large shared pool.Guardamar del Segura offers you long sandy beaches where you can spend days relaxing in the sun. We would recommend a visit to the "Campo de Guardamar" Sunday market, which is within walking distance, as well as the various restaurants, bars and shopping opportunities of Torrevieja.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 2005 and refurbished in 2010. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has use of a shared pool and is located in El Raso, only 5km from Guardamar del Segura. The nearest airport is only 35km away. It is set in a good location, 5km away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 500 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave with oven and washing machine. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
1. We paid €30 for towels and bedding. They smelled of stale cigarettes and had to be washed by me before we could use them. The sheets for the beds were duvet covers and not proper sheets. They were all very worn and faded. If you can, I advise you bring your own.
2. The house also smelled of stale cigarettes and was not very clean. We paid €90 for cleaning but I cannot see it was very thorough.
3. The outside of the house was in need of some TLC, the gates were rusted and the walls discoloured.
4. There were plenty of outside chairs but only one lounger which was broken.
5. We managed to use the DVD player but the sound was very tinny. We were also able to use the wi-fi, unlike the previous review. Like the previous review the TV channels were in German.
On a more positive note, the pool was lovely and El Raso itself was buzzing.
We arrived late at property due to four hour flight delay.Met Rene with keys to villa.Paid him for extras ie.towels etc.Unfortunately he didn't speak English.
Not given proper sheets but duvet covers.Towels seemed dirty.No bulb in main bedroom.only one light working in shower room.no iron(although Rene went away and brought one to us).sun lounger broken.Satellite TV only for German channels.DVD player we were told for owners only.Wi-Fi unable to use because only supplied number but no source.Genereally the property wasn't very clean.
Outside this villa in El Raso, SpainThis villa has a shared pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 29 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 4 April - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Throughout 2020: €90.00 per booking, paid locally
Prepayment consumption (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival
Throughout 2020: €10.00 per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2020: €10.00 per person per booking, paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2005
- Year modernised: 2010
- Holiday home (internal area 100 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 1)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (108 m2)
- 1 TV
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning (2 units)
- 2 fans
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This villa has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 grand lit
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- 2 living rooms
- Kitchenette: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (50 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Microwave with oven
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 120 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 1 car)
- A barbecue
- Marked trail more than 10km long
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
What do you mean by prepayment of consumption cost for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will be charged for the amount of electricity, water, gas and other utilities that you use – the local agent will perform the relevant meter readings upon your arrival and when you depart. However you will need to prepay a deposit of €10.00 per night on arrival. If your usage costs less than the amount you have prepaid then you will get a refund when you depart; however if you have used more than you have prepaid then you will be asked to pay the balance.
Do I need to do anything to arrange any pre-booked optional extras?
If you select any optional extras as part of your booking then you will need to confirm details with the local property manager after the booking has been fully paid. You will receive the property manager’s contact details (phone number and/or email address) after you have paid for the booking and you should contact him or her to confirm details. If you cannot get hold of the property manager then please contact the Clickstay support team for further assistance.
Please note: you do not need to contact the property manager about any compulsory extras such as final cleaning (i.e. cleaning upon departure).
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 667 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 667 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000