Villa Cordoba Pb6 01
Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in El Port de la Selva, Spain
From £474 per week
Apartment to rent in El Port de la Selva, Spain
This 3 bedroom apartment is located in El Port de la Selva and sleeps 7 people. It has WiFi. The apartment is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
4-room apartment 75 m2 on 1st floor. Practical furnishings:
- Living/dining room 22 m2 with 1 sofabed, TV and international TV channels
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 1 french bed (135 cm)
- 1 room with 1 x 2 bunk beds (80 cm)
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm)
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer)
- Terrace 12 m2
- Terrace furniture
- Distant view of the sea and the mountains
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Small apartment house "Villa Cordoba Pb6 01", 2 storeys
- Outside the resort, in a quiet position, 300 m from the sea
- Supermarket 1 km, shopping centre 1 km, restaurant 500 m, sandy beach 300 m
- Golf course 22 km
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. It is also suitable for families. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in El Port de la Selva. The nearest airport is 88km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 300 metres away from a beach.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This apartment has 5 verified reviews.
4 out of 5 people recommend staying here
Only downside: non-existent insonnorisation
Ordinary furnishing, old-fashioned. Good bedding, except for the room with bunk beds: horrible! Large terrace, nice. Functional kitchenette but lacks a dishwasher.
We enjoyed a nice holiday in a beautiful environment. The apartment was very functional with well-equipped kitchen and clean bathroom. From the spacious terrace we had a beautiful view of El Port de la Selva, the sea and the mountains. And if it was not a real beach weather, we made beautiful walks in the area. We still enjoy and hope to return someday. Kind regards, Elsbeth
Housing well located, very pleasant and well equipped. In hot weather, fans would be welcome.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in El Port de la Selva, SpainThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 14 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
€0.90 (approx. £0.81) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £179.64) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
€18.05 (approx. £16.21) per item per week, paid locally
€30.05 (approx. £26.99) per item per week, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€13.00 (approx. £11.68) per person, paid locally
About this apartment
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000