Masia Del Mosso
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in El Lligallo del Roig, Spain
From £852 per week
Villa to rent in El Lligallo del Roig, Spain
This 5 bedroom villa with private pool is located in El Lligallo del Roig and sleeps 9 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Masia del Mosso", 7-room house 130 m2 on 2 levels. Living/dining room 30 m2 with open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV (flat screen). 1 room with 2 beds and fan. 1 room with 1 french bed and fan. 1 room with 1 bed and fan. Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine) with fan. Hip bath/bidet/WC. Upper floor:
- Living/dining room
- 1 room with 1 french bed and fan
- 1 room with 2 beds and fan
- Deck chairs (5)
- Washing machine, iron, mosquito net
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (fenced 2 cars)
- The living-dining room has a ceiling fan
- The access to the 1st floor is via a metal, outdoor staircase (18 steps)
- 2 refrigerators are available
House "Flors", renovated in 2018. In the resort, 2 km from the centre of Camarles, 8 km from the centre of Ampolla, in a quiet, sunny position, 6 km from the sea, 6 km from the beach. Private:
- Garden 500 m2 with wildlife garden and trees, swimming pool (5 x 10 m, depth 150 - 200 cm, 01/05-23/10)
- Outdoor shower, garden furniture, barbecue
- Grocery 500 m, restaurant 100 m, bus stop 500 m, sandy beach 6 km
- Parque Natural del Delta del Ebro 13 km
- Groups of teenagers on request only
- Excellent area for excursions on foot and by bicycle..
The villa is described as good value for money. It has a private pool and is located in El Lligallo del Roig. The nearest airport is 151km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 6km away from a beach and only 2km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a balcony and a garden.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 5 verified reviews.
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
In general good condition of the house. It is urgent to renovate kitchen utensils and especially update mattresses and sheets ...
Very nice house, well planted garden, very nice and helpful owners! Description internet identical to reality ... very appreciable. Only regret, not much to do when going round.
It is a very nice house with a chilled kitchen, nice fairly large 5 by 10 swimming pool and a fairly large garden. Wifi is present as well as a TV. In the garden there is a fig tree, which we practically have eaten. The lady of the house is super nice, she can not speak a word of English. It was therefore very difficult for us to make ourselves understood. So make sure you can speak and understand a basis of Spanish. And the lady comes during the week also to see all the plants water and keep the garden beautiful. The owners do their very best to make something beautiful out of it. The only thing less about the house is that there are mosquitoes, we are quite often stabbed and the house has no air conditioning, only those fans on the ceiling. Furthermore, it is about 10 minutes by car to the beach. And there are also all kinds of activities that you can do in the area. Make sure you arrange something on time. They remain Spaniards and they still have a mañana mañana mentality.
Hello, We spent 2 weeks which will be for us the best holidays !!! from 15 to 29 august 2015 Photos conform to the realities, we wanted tranquility and we had it, swimming pool, barbecue, wifi, a flowered villa, very well maintained, lovely owners, very hospitable, friendly, they came every 3-4 days to clean the pool, water the plants, clean the garden and terrace, very discreet and respectful of our privacy. Train passing barely audible, and very infrequent unlike some previous comments. The previous negative comments have been taken into account 2 wifi terminals, more than 4 connected devices, no chlorine in the pool, ceiling fans in all rooms, dishes for 9 people and more !!!! Many thanks to Juan José and Marguarita, for their welcome, friendliness and availability. Souad and Laurent and their children.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in El Lligallo del Roig, SpainThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 18 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 15 December - 28 December 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.71) per booking, paid locally
About this villa
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Private pool
- International TV programme
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000