El Campello villas and apartments
Check out our villas and apartments in El Campello, Spain
About El Campello
Villas, apartments and holiday homes for rent in El Campello
Nestled between Alicante city in the south and vibrant Benidorm in the north, El Campello is a town and district in the Costa Blanca region of Alicante in southeastern Spain. Although a modern coastal resort, El Campello oozes traditional village charm, with a fascinating history and colourful culture. Boasting year-round sunshine, a 23km-long coastline of wonderful beaches, an unspoiled natural landscape and an endless choice of fun things to do as a family, enjoy a low-key holiday by the coast, while being just a stone’s throw from the main crowds of the Costa Blanca.
From the spacious stretches of sand and pebbles to the modern facilities, play areas, amusement parks and lively promenades bustling with bars, shops and chiringuitos, the Blue Flag beaches of Carrer la Mar and Muchavista, along with the beach of L'Almadrava are perfect for a fun-filled family day out unwinding by the coast. Laze away the day away from the main crowds on the beaches of L'Amerador, Can Campello and Chula Campello while taking in the views of the sun-kissed Mediterranean. Discover La Coveta Fuma's landscape of small coves, crystalline waters and cliffs and enjoy an abundance of water sports from water skiing and scuba diving to sailing and windsurfing.
But there's far more to sunny El Campello than its shimmering coastline; remnants of its interesting past can be found at the 16th century watchtower overlooking the lively marina and the Roman Queen's baths, well worth a visit. The surrounding mountainous landscape of Canelobre caves with its flora and fauna is a natural paradise for hikers and cyclists. Under an hour's drive of the resort, practice your swing at one of the many world class golf courses scattered around the region, or surprise your little ones with a visit to Aqualandia theme park in Benidorm offering great fun that the whole family can enjoy.Choose from villas with private pools, sea views and more.
- Direct flights from Alicante Airport to the UK and mainland Europe take approx. 2hrs 15 mins, with a 20 minute drive from the airport to El Campello.
- With daytime highs of 32°C, August is the hottest month. The coldest month is January with the average highs of 17°C.
- The average sea temperature in summer is 25°C.
- El Campello boasts two Blue Flag beaches: Carrer la Mar and Muchavista.
- There's a tram service that runs from Alicante through to Denia stopping at lots of resorts along the way, so a car is not necessary.
- The Costa Blanca is a golfer's paradise with world class courses located in Javea, Moraira and Denia, within one hour's drive of El Campello.
- Banos de la Reina, or 'the Queen's baths', are an important archaeological site housing the natural pools and remains of Roman fisheries.