Beach house with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and shared pool in El Alamillo, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £445 per week
House to rent in El Alamillo, Spain
Situated in the Spanish Town of Puerto de Mazarron, this delightful duplex house is fitted out for a family of four or two couples, in comfort. 7 mins from the beach. Wifi, television, Community pool.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Duplex House ‘Casita’
Situated in the delightful and sort after area of El Alamillo in Puerto de Mazarron, Casita is a pretty 100sq.m. duplex house in a quiet area 5 minutes walk from the beach and 3 minutes to a mini-market and the local bar-cafe with outside seating overlooking the sea. The house sleeps 4 in two air-conditioned bedrooms each with its own balcony. The kitchen has all modern amenities including a dishwasher, washing machine, hob, oven and microwave. The comfortable lounge-diner has an 80cm/31in flat screen TV with UK and Spanish channels and a CD/tape player. The Wifi covers the whole house. There is a patio seating area off the lounge. At the top of the house is a private roof-top terrace with a view of the sea. There is a communal swimming pool set in delightful gardens. Car parking is in a reserved space.
Nearest airports: Murcia – San Javier 43 kms. Alicante 99kms. Pick up and drop off at the Murcia or Alicante airport can be arranged.
75 € Cleaning charge at end of rental
The Coastline and Beaches
The resort sits on the Costa Calida which translates as the Hot Coast, and stretches from Cartagena in the north to Aguilas in the south, where it joins the Costa Almeria. Puerto de Mazarron itself has an impressive thirty-five kilometre stretch of coastline with pristine beaches and coves, recently awarded the Blue Flag. The views across the bay to the distant mountains are spectacular.
The Town and Harbour
The town grew around its harbour, which now features a modern marina, and has maintained its Spanish atmosphere whilst welcoming foreign holiday-makers. The port area is a magnet for those wanting a stroll and to sit at one of the many waterside cafes and restaurants adjoining the popular town beach. It is an area for family holidays although there is still plenty of nightlife and several British themed pubs. Back from the sea-front a variety of shops and supermarkets provide anything required, whilst the main town of Mazarron itself lies just 7 kilometres inland.
- Diving: Mazarron is famous for its diving centres and Spanish come from all over the country to dive at the nearby village of La Azohia. (15 mins.)
- Golf: the Sensol 18 hole Golf Course is just ten kilometres inland at the Sensol Resort Hotel, Camposol.
- Boat Trips: A variety of boat trips are on offer from the port, ranging from a 1 hour trip around the bay to a full day of whale watching, snorkelling and diving .
- The historic town of Cartagena with its Roman amphitheatre, ancient port, cathedral, and much more, is only 22 kilometres along the coast – the journey spectacular in itself.
- Unusual geological formations at Bolnuevo, on the outskirts of Puerto de Mazarron and close by Bolnuevo beach are well worth seeing.
- Beaches: simply relaxing on one of the pristine beaches with a dip in the clear sea and a drink and tapas at one of the beach bars may be all that is required!
The variety of restaurants in the town ranges from traditional Spanish to British as well as Pizzarias, Chinese (eat all you can), Asian and Indian.
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in El Alamillo, SpainThis house is in the town near a lively area and the beach and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 July - 31 October 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November 2018 - 1 April 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 April - 31 October 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November 2019 - 1 April 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 April - 31 October 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 April - 30 June 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£67.06 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Shared pool, Size 20m x 15m, Depth 0.6m to 2m
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Spanish
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view, Shared garden
Private Owner From Limoux, France Member since Oct 2017
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 1