Ca Na Vincent
Villa with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Deià, Majorca
From £3,948 per week
Villa to rent in Deià, Majorca
Located in one of Mallorca's prettiest villages, Deia, with stunning mountain and sea views, Ca Na Vincent is the perfect melange of high-end accommodation and splendid Mallorquin tradition.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Located in one of Mallorca's prettiest villages, Deia, with stunning mountain and sea views, Ca Na Vincent is the perfect melange of high-end accommodation and splendid Mallorquin tradition. Set in beautiful gardens, the three to four bedroom villa also boasts a private pool as well as numerous dreamy terraces for al-fresco dining and relaxing.
Original artwork adorns the walls of this light, spacious and airy holiday home and it has been furnished featuring old and new handcrafted furniture of the highest standard. Beamed ceilings and white-washed walls help to create a relaxing ambience and every comfort has been thought of for guests.
The living area features a traditional Mallorquin canopied seating area around an open fireplace and there is a large oak dining table for cosy feasts on cooler evenings. Old meets new with modern luxuries such as a Bose surround sound system across the living area plus satellite wide-screen TV and DVD player. The large kitchen has Corian worktops, a steam oven, Nespresso machine, electric BBQ and many other standard amenities to make cooking up a feast a highly enjoyable experience.
The master bedroom has a wonderful terrace with views of Deia, a jacuzzi ensuite bathroom and a four-poster bed plus there are two further ensuite bedrooms upstairs.The fourth bedroom, available for groups of seven or eight guests, is in its own wing which is accessed via the courtyard. This bedroom has its own study area, a four-poster bed, flat screen TV and even its own private garden. The ensuite bathroom has a free-standing bath and is situated in a tower with windows in all directions with fantastic mountain views.
On warm summery days it will be hard to tear yourself away from the beautiful gardens with olive and palm trees, fruit and cypress trees and bougainvillea. Breakfast can be taken on the back loggia, enjoying freshly squeezed juice from the Mallorcan orange groves. The swimming pool terrace has a delightful pergola with a dining table, lovely for a relaxed poolside lunch. The wisteria covered pergola at the front of the villa is ideal for an evening drink or dinner enjoying the wonderful views of Deia village.
Ca Na Vincent enjoys a desirable location, immediately above the prestigious La Reidencia Hotel. The heart of Deia is just a few minutes stroll away where you can wander the narrow streets of pretty boutiques, art galleries, upmarket restaurants, cafes and Mallorquin tapas bars. The village is very popular with tourists in the summer, with good reason as visitors come to experience the arty and bohemian vibe, just like the late Robert Graves did when he lived in the village in the nineteeth century.
Cala Deia is a beautiful sheltered pebble cove, a thirty minute steep walk downhill from the village (or a five minutes drive) where you will find a superb rustic seafood restaurant overlooking the sea.
The pretty town of Soller is a dramatic 10km drive away, a beautiful town so popular with walkers or tourists looking to get off the beaten track. Take the old wood panelled train through the orange groves from Soller to Palma for a day trip to the magnificent city.
Interior of villa
PLEASE NOTE there are two rates - one for three bedrooms (up to six guests) and one for four bedrooms (seven to eight guests). If you are six guests or less and you wish to book the four bedroom rate, please enquire (excluding July / August when all four rooms are open).
- Open-plan living-dining-kitchen room has a traditional Mallorcan canopied seating area around an open fire-place and large oak dining table for 8-10 guests. Flat screen satellite TV, DVD player, music system (Bose speakers piped through living room). French windows opening up to front terrace and rear loggia
- Kitchen has Corian worktops, fully equipped with steam oven, electric oven, gas and electric hob, electric BBQ, toaster, Nespresso machine, juicer. Separate larder includes dishwasher, large fridge, freezer, chiller and ice maker
Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Downstairs shower room (for pool use)
- Three bedrooms on first floor with beautiful Venetian plaster, all with air-conditioning and fans
- Master bedroom, king size four poster bed, ensuite jacuzzi bathroom, terrace with two sun-loungers, views of Deia village and sea
- Double bedroom with king sized bed (can be made into twins) and ensuite shower room. Views of Deia village
- Twin with two single beds, ensuite shower room
- The fourth bedroom, only available for 7-8 guests (unless the higher rate is paid) is in a separate wing which has its own entrance from the courtyard up a stone step, making it independent from the rest of the house if needed. King size four poster bed, flat screen TV, raised study area with broadband connection, own private garden with table for four guests. Ensuite bathroom with free-standing bath is in a tower which has windows in all directions giving wonderful mountain views
- Separate first floor study with broadband connection
- Amenities include central heating and air-conditioning (bedrooms only)
Exterior of villa
- Tiled swimming pool with safety cover (4m x 8m)
- Loggia at rear of the house for al-fresco dining, overlooking traditional cobbled courtyard. Professional stainless steel BBQ and elm dining table for eight guests
- Second outdoor dining area under shady pergola by swimming pool
- Third outdoor dining area for up to eight guests at front of house with a Moroccan tiled table under wisteria pergola with views of village and sunsets
- Eight sun-loungers
- Double garage for parking (and outside space for additional two cars)
Deia is a small idyllic village on the west coast of Mallorca, perched high up with stunning views down to the crystal clear seas. With a stunning backdrop of the ‘Sierra de Tramuntana', the beautiful village is typically Mediterranean with green shuttered stone houses and narrow streets of pretty boutiques, art galleries, upmarket restaurants, cafes and Mallorquin tapas bars.
It has been welcoming artists, musicians and writers for years and has a bohemian vibe. Visitors flock to the village not only for the outstanding beauty and character but also to visit the grave and former house, now a museum, of Robert Graves who lived here in the nineteenth century when the artistic scene flourished and continues today.
The Moors, who named the area ‘Ad-Daya' meaning ‘village', created the terraced irrigation system that slows steep hillsides to be cultivated and today the olive groves still cover much of the hillside in and around the town.
Cala Deia is a beautiful sheltered pebble cove, a thirty minute steep walk downhill from the village (or a five minutes drive) where you will find a superb rustic seafood restaurant overlooking the sea. Fishermen still set out their boats at night so you can enjoy their haul.
The island of Mallorca is a walker's paradise as there is a network of paths and ancient mule tracks across the Serra de Tramuntana, so close to Deia. The area is also popular with mountain bikers who can enjoy the dramatic and stunning mountain and sea-view scenery. Tennis courts can be hired in the village and there are various golf clubs on the island, the closest being Son Termens about 18km away.
If you hire a car you can discover the beautiful island of Mallorca, especially the north-west corner which is a world away from some of the more touristy resorts on the island. The pretty town of Soller is a dramatic 10km drive away, here you can enjoy the ambience with a glass of wine on the town square with the Sant Bartomeu church or find one of the many walking paths, such as those to the picturesque villages of Biniaraix and Fornalutx.
The beautiful city of Palma is yours to discover and what better way to travel there than via the 1912 wood panelled train that takes you through the orange and lemon groves for the 28km journey from Soller to Palma.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 7 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 24 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 October 2018 - 13 December 2024: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.08 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
TV, Satellite / cable