Pueblo De La Luz
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, swimming pool and golf nearby in Cumbre del Sol, Spain
From £558 per week
Villa to rent in Cumbre del Sol, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in Cumbre del Sol and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
3-room terraced house 80 m2. Renovated in 2016, practical furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, TV and satellite TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Terrace 6 m2
- Terrace furniture
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Terraced house "Pueblo de la Luz"
- In the district of Cumbre del Sol, 1 km from the sea
- Swimming pool (7 x 15 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Outdoor shower
- Stepped path to the house
- Public parking on the road
- Supermarket, restaurant 600 m, sandy beach "Playa d'Ampolla" 10 km, shingle beach "Cala del Moraig" 1.4 km, outdoor swimming pool 600 m..
- Non-smokers only
- Maximum 1 small pet/ dog allowed
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a swimming pool and a sea view; it is also located in Cumbre del Sol. The nearest airport is 102km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 1km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels.
The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer.
This villa has 7 verified reviews.
6 out of 7 people recommend staying here
Initially the place was hard to find. A map of the locale would have been very useful. Once there the view was brilliant. The best part of this bungalow/apartment. The facilities are good (dishwasher, microwave, gas-electric oven, fridge freezer, shower, coffee maker, internet). We were at the height of summer and the lack of air conditioning was notable. However, the windows and doors are barred and have insect nets, so if there is a breeze it will cool you. The main detractor was, despite the decent white goods, the kitchen utensils were basic with some essentials missing. The beds were also quite basic, with only very small pillows. The bathroom light was broken, but Interhome fixed it within 2 days (inc. Sunday). The area was very peaceful with the shared pool just behind the apartment (only with a few specific apartments) being very nice and well maintained. Also with a great view. The local shop is well stocked and only a couple of minutes walk up the hill. There is also a lovely small and friendly restaurant less than 5 mins walk away. The local beaches are great, but naturally get very busy during the summer. One is just about walkable (Cala del Moraig), although a short drive is recommended due to the hills. Others are: Playa del Portet (water sports available). Playa Granadella is picturesque (water sports available). Platja del Portixol is also good. All in all a very nice and simple apartment with a great view in a great location. Good facilities but lacking a few basics.
appropriately furnished holiday home, with large terrace and short walk to the pool. Very good were a lot of dishes and a new stove in the kitchen. The view from the terrace was amazing, but you have to love the mountains if you live up there.
Quiet and with wonderful views
The seating in the living room is uncomfortable, sat through and broken
Well-kept house with lots of rest. Swimming pool at 50 meters. Good supermarket at 500 meters. In fifteen minutes you are in Javea with a nice boulevard and great beach!
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Cumbre del Sol, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 29 December 2018 - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 21 September - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £179.77) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
Free of charge
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Pets are allowed
- Sea view
- Non-smoking property
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 4 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000