Moraira | Benitatxell | Holidayhome | 3 Bedrooms | 2bath | Airco
Beach house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Cumbre del Sol, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £707 per week
House to rent in Cumbre del Sol, Spain
House overview - owner's description
Costa Blanca Moraira Holiday Home
A cosy holiday home in the district Cumbre del Sol, between Javea and Moraira.
The “Spanish villa” has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and a dining/living room.
Casa Tabita Moraira has everything for a perfect vacation.
The dining room opens onto the terrace, with a great view concerning the valley and the mountains.
The open kitchen is full equipped with a dishwasher, electric stove and oven.
You can enjoy your BBQ on the terrace, wining and dining.
Close to all amenities and with spectacular views
Casa Tabita Moraira offers 2 bedrooms with 2 double beds. One bedroom has 2 single beds.
In the living-room and 2 bedroom is aircon is installed. The other bedroom has a fan.
There is a large common swimming pool, and the beach is only at 1.5 km.
You find the hypermarket and restaurant already on 500m.
This holiday-home is a delicious traditional Spanish house, located in a charming and quiet area.
It is located just outside the city, a few minutes drive from the beaches.
There are golf courses at Javea approx 2km and at La Sella Denia approx 15km from property.
There are facilities at Moraira for scuba diving and jet safari that visits the caves on Javea coast.
Sports in Moraira and Javea:
swimming, walking, climbing, cycling, mountainbiking, golf, tennis, fishing, hunting,
canoeing, kayaking, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing, sailing, boattrips ,
that all within a small distance from the holiday home.
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Outside this house in Cumbre del Sol, SpainThis house is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 October - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 December - 30 December 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 January - 11 April 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 June - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 5 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 December - 30 December 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 January - 11 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 5 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 December - 30 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 January - 11 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£98.37 per booking, paid with booking
Bed and bath linen, beachtowels : price per person
£50.08 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- 1 double bed and en suite
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Shared pool, Size 10m x 25m
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Childrens pool area
Private Owner From Beerse, Belgium Member since Mar 2015
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 38 minutes
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: 5