Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Cuevas del Almanzora, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £929 per week
Villa to rent in Cuevas del Almanzora, Spain
This charming villa is located on Desert Springs Golf Resort in Almeria and is superbly located in the Powderhorn area of the resort. From the villa.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This charming villa is located on Desert Springs Golf Resort in Almeria and is superbly located in the Powderhorn area of the resort. From the villa, you will be able to enjoy superb views over the wondrous golf course, as well as being within a short distance from the ample facilities on the resort.
The villa is great for families with young children, as it is situated all on one level. The property is made for outdoor living, with a large covered terrace area surrounding an inviting private pool. Make use of the barbecue and dine al fresco, sampling some of the locally caught fresh fish or the finest Spanish meats.
The villa comes equipped with air conditioning throughout and consists of three comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with a king sized bed and ensuite bathroom and complimentary toiletries.
The other two bedrooms are made up of a double and a twin bed.
The spacious lounge opens out onto the super terrace area and contains satellite TV and a DVD player for nights in.
The fantastic facilities on the resort are all found close by, allowing you to combine the privacy of your own villa whilst enjoying the best that the resort can offer whenever you like.
- Lounge with flat screen satellite TV, CD player, DVD, dining facilities, air conditioning, patio doors leading to a terrace area around the swimming pool
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge / freezer, microwave, coffee machine
- Utility area with washing machine
- Double bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Twin bedroom with ceiling fan
- Bathroom with shower, sink, WC
- Separate WC with sink
- King bedroom with air conditioning, ensuite consisting of bath with hand held shower, shower, sink, bidet, WC, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries
- Private Roman style 10x5 metre pool with step access
- Depths of 1m - 1.8m
- Poolside shower
- Covered terrace
- Built in BBQ
- Free WIFI
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free welcome pack consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and water
Located on Powderhorn, the villas are a very quick drive, or a slightly longer walk, away from the resort centre where you can find a bar and restaurant, communal pool, kids' club and other family fun and sports filled activities.
Desert Springs Resort is located in Almeria, close to the coastal village of Villaricos, which has a relaxed ambience along with a handful of restaurants and bars and a sandy stretch of beach. Within driving distance is the popular town of Mojacar, where there are miles of sandy beaches to be found and a more lively atmosphere due to a large number of restaurants, bars and family activities there.
Please note that during certain times of the year, facilities at Desert Springs may not be available.
Desert Springs offers the following facilities on the resort:
- Desert Springs Golf Course
- 18 hole
- Designed by Peter Evoy
- Handicaps - Male - 28, Female - 36
- Golf academy
- Driving range
- Putting green
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Open all year round
Approximately €50 per round
2 hard tennis courts
- Tennis academy
- Equipment hire (charges applicable)
- Open all year round
Approximately €6 per hour charge for tennis court hire
Full unsupervised gym
- Minimum age is 16 years old
- Open all year round
Cost of approximately €6 per person for entry
- Treatments include: facial, massage, pedicure, manicure, body wraps
Open by appointment only
El Torrente is within the club house and offers international cuisine, as well as some wonderful authentic Spanish dishes and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Croc restaurant has an extensive list of menu choices ranging from Mediterranean to Thai alongside great options for children. Open in August only.
- El Chiringuita is a pool bar offering light lunches and a variety of cocktails and refreshments. Open from May 23rd to mid September.
Rosewood bar is the most popular pre or post dinner drink venue, offering a wide range of delicious refreshments. Open all week in the school holidays and then at weekends at all other times of the year.
Crocodile Club Swimming Pool
- Open between mid May - mid September
- Charge of €6 per person to use the pool and €3 per person for sunloungers
All other pools are free of charge to use
Other sports and activities
- Indoor games room
- Pool tables
- Table tennis
- Grocery delivery
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Cuevas del Almanzora, SpainThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 30 September 2018 - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 March - 2 June 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 June - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 June - 28 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 September 2019 - 20 December 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£886.41 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable