Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Costitx, Majorca
From £867 per week
Villa to rent in Costitx, Majorca
This 2 bedroom villa is located in Costitx and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Es Reco", 4-room house 160 m2 on 3 levels. Object suitable for 4 adults. Bright, fully renovated, very comfortable and modern furnishings:
- Open large living room with TV, flat screen, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Large kitchen-/living room (oven, dishwasher, 3 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, electric coffee machine, cooking island) with dining table
- Upper floor
- (ladder), 1 large double bedroom with panoramic window with 1 french bed (160 cm), air conditioning and forced-air heating
- 1 large double bedroom with panoramic window with 2 beds (90 cm), air conditioning and forced-air heating
- 2nd upper floor
- (ladder) lounge with sliding door with air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Exit to the terrace
- Art nouveau furniture
- Small terrace
- Balcony furniture
- Beautiful view of the countryside
- Washing machine, iron, children's high chair, baby cot, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Suitable for families
- 5910/L12E 3186.
- Very modern, beautiful house "Es Reco", 3 storeys, renovated in 2017
- In the resort 15 m from the centre of Costitx, in a sunny position, excellent location
- Right in the centre but still quiet, 900 m from the edge of the forest, 28 km from the sea, 28 km from the beach
- Whirlpool, terrace, garden furniture
- Internet access, WiFi, air conditioning, washing machine
- Grocery 50 m, supermarket 100 m, restaurant, bar, bakery 80 m, 1 minute walk to the centre, sandy beach 28 km, rocky beach 28 km
- Sports harbour 28 km, golf course (18 hole) 28 km, riding stable, sports centre, cycle lane 900 m, children's playground 50 m
- Paddle, arrenge hours 900 m, Museum of Natural Science 900 m, Riding Lessons, horseback riding 1.1 km, Planetarium and Astronomical Observatori 1.8 km, Archaelogical Route Costitx - Sencelles
- Suitable for families, suitable for seniors
- Object suitable for 4 adults groups of teenagers on request only
- Airfield 40 km from the property
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a view of the countryside and is located in Costitx. It is set in a convenient location, 28km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a whirlpool.
There is a golf course nearby. The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
The property was in impeccable condition and completely renovated from ground floor to first floor and furnished with new furniture only. Very modern, very clean; everything kept in white. Small drawbacks: -no German-language television program-no soap, shower gel-some kitchen utensils were missing or too little available, no washing powder for washing machine, etc.-very poor parking Otherwise, a really nice, clean and centrally located in the village center holiday home. Very elaborately and tastefully renovated! Particularly noteworthy is the jacuzzi on the top balcony with a great view.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Costitx, MajorcaThis villa is in a village and near a lively area. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 June - 20 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 September - 4 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 October - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 29 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 May - 19 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 20 June - 18 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 September - 2 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 October - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Local tax (16+)
€2.20 (approx. £1.98) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€200.00 (approx. £179.69) per booking, paid locally
Electricity - Based on consumption
27 December 2018 - 10 January 2019: €0.20 (approx. £0.18) per kwh, paid locally
£19.36 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Country view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000