Costa Blanca | Benitaxell | Casa Tabita | 3 Bedrooms
House with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £703 per week
House to rent in Spain
House overview - owner's description
Moraira Costa Blanca Holiday Home
A cosy holiday home in the district Cumbre del Sol, between Javea and Moraira.
The “Spanish villa” has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and a dining/living room.
Casa Tabita has everything for a perfect vacation.
The dining room opens onto the terrace, with a great view concerning the valley and the mountains.
The open kitchen is full equipped with a dishwasher, electric stove and oven.
You can enjoy your BBQ on the terrace, wining and dining.
Close to all amenities and with spectacular views
There are 2 bedrooms with 2 double beds. One bedroom has 2 single beds.
In the living-room and 2 bedroom is aircon is installed. The other bedroom has a fan.
There is a large common swimming pool, and the beach is only at 1.5 km.
You find the hypermarket and restaurant already on 500m.
This holiday-home is a delicious traditional Spanish house, located in a charming and quiet area.
It is located just outside the city, a few minutes drive from the beaches.
There are golf courses at Javea approx 2km and at La Sella Denia approx 15km from property.
There are facilities at Moraira for scuba diving and jet safari that visits the caves on Javea coast.
Sports in Moraira and Javea:
swimming, walking, climbing, cycling, mountainbiking, golf, tennis, fishing, hunting,
canoeing, kayaking, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing, sailing, boattrips ,
that all within a small distance from the holiday home.
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Outside this house in SpainThis house is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 October - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 December - 30 December 2016: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 January - 11 April 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 June - 7 July 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 July - 5 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 September - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 December - 30 December 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 January - 11 April 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 June - 7 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 July - 5 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 December - 30 December 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 January - 11 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 June - 7 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 July - 5 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Bed and bath linen, beachtowels : price per person
£1.78 per night, paid with booking
£97.86 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- 1 double bed and en suite
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom
Shared pool, Size 10m x 25m
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Childrens pool area
Private Owner From Beerse, Belgium Member since Mar 2015
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 38 minutes
Last logged in: 8 days ago
Number of properties: 5