Unique Luxury Villa In Spectacular Location
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, swimming pool and golf nearby in Cortijo Cabrera, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,144 per week
Villa to rent in Cortijo Cabrera, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
With the appearance of a medieval Moorish castle this modern villa is in the ancient style of the area but with all modern conveniences including private pool and whirlpool.
The villa is in a group of select properties built on the slopes leading to the Sierra Cabrera national park mountains.
The villa is in its own protected grounds and is very secluded.
All villas in the location are in the ancient Moorish style with colourful domes and arches.
No two villa are the same and they are all spread out with large seperate different size plots.
We believe that Torre Cascada has probably the most secluded large flat garden with a choice of 6 seperate terraces on different levels facing in different directions plus a lovely balcony.
There are no buildings or obstructions that could spoil the panaoramic view of the valley and mountain ranges spreading out towards the Sierra Granadas.
In addition to the private pool there is a large whirlpool with seating to make use of the poweful jaccuzi jets.
This can also be used as a childrens pool.
The villa is on 3 levels hence there are a number of stairs including a spiral marble staircase leading to the master bedroom. Thus it is not suitable for disabled access.
The local small town of Turre is just 6 km from the seaside resort of Mojacar with its hilltop Moorish village.
The area is renowned for its spectacular views and quite safe location. A short low traffic drive to the bustling beaches of Mojacar Vera and the fishing port of Garrucha.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Cortijo Cabrera, SpainThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 April 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 28 August 2017: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 1 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January - 28 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 1 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January - 28 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 1 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January - 31 March 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
additional guest over 6 per guest per week
£100.00 per week for each additional person if there are more than 6 people, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 2 en suite bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 0.8m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Childrens pool area
Private Owner From Turre, Spain Member since Mar 2014
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 0