Villa with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Cometa, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £899 per week
Villa to rent in Cometa, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
This comfortable 5-bedroom villa is located in the beach town of Moraira in the north region of Costa Blanca. There is plenty to keep the whole family happy with bars.
This comfortable 5-bedroom villa is located in the beach town of Moraira in the north region of Costa Blanca. There is plenty to keep the whole family happy with bars, restaurants and supermarkets close by and the beach is just a 500m walk away.
Set over 2 floors, Villa Anabel hosts 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. With traditional Spanish decor, the property has white washed walls, wooden beams, a cosy fireplace and old-style window shutters creating a homely and comfortable feel.
Head outside and enjoy dining al fresco with the barbecue, take a dip in the private swimming pool or sit back and soak up the Spanish sunshine whilst taking in the beautiful views of the coastline.
This villa is perfect for families who are looking for a good base for a holiday in Costa Blanca.
- Kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, toaster, juicer and table with 4 chairs
- Utility room with washing machine
- Lounge with open fireplace and TV
- Dining room
- Bathroom with single washbasin, bath, bidet and toilet
- 2 x bedrooms, each with twin beds
- 3 x bedrooms, each with double beds
- Bathroom with single washbasin, bath and bidet
- Bathroom with double washbasin and bath
- W/C with toilet and washbasin
- Private swimming pool (8x4m and 1,2m deep)
- Garden with gravel and trees
- Private parking for 4 cars
- Roof terrace
- Covered dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Reception service
- One air-conditioning unit
Villa Anabel is perfectly positioned in the coastal town of Moraira and in the north region of the popular Costa Blanca, Spain. If water-sports are your thing, then there is plenty to keep you entertained with a variety of events and activities all year around. If you prefer a more relaxing holiday, sit back and chill on the white sandy beaches or explore the Mediterranean restaurants and bars which Moraira have to offer. It is clear that Moraira is a hype of activity and perfect for the whole family.
Drive half a mile away and you will find the little beach of El Portet and enjoy a swim the crystal clear Mediterranean waters. The highlight of this area is the rural location meaning it is less tourist-y offering guests tranquillity.
This villa is situated in a well-maintained plot of land with a variety of trees and shrubberies, the best part is the sea view from the garden and pool terrace with the convenience of all the necessary amenities a short distance away.
It is also in an excellent location for those who are wanting to explore the surrounding areas of Benidorm, Valencia and Alicante.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Cometa, SpainThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 January - 15 June 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 September 2018 - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 June - 6 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September 2019 - 26 December 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.40 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional