Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Ciutadella de Menorca, Menorca
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £884 per week
Villa to rent in Ciutadella de Menorca, Menorca
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated in the North-West of Menorca in a tranquil countryside location yet only a short drive from the town of Ciutadella lies Villa Magranas.
Situated in the North-West of Menorca in a tranquil countryside location yet only a short drive from the town of Ciutadella lies Villa Magranas. If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful villa holiday to Menorca then this villa is the ideal choice!
Situated all one on level, Villa Magranas has a homely and comfortable ambience throughout. There is an open-plan living/dining room and separate fully equipped kitchen. Patio doors lead out to the pool terrace. There is 3 bedrooms which can accommodate up to 6 guests (1 double and 2 twins) and 2 bathrooms.
The garden is simply stunning and where guests will want to spend most of the holiday. This villa benefits from a large lawn garden, great for children to run about and explore! There is a private swimming pool and various terraces to relax both in and out of the sun. A wonderful outdoor kitchen equipped with a barbecue and dining facilities is perfect for dining al fresco.
Head into the town of Ciutadella to explore the various shops, bars, restaurants and much more.
Interior Grounds (All on one level)
- Living room with TV, DVD, sofas, dining facilities and patio doors leading to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, coffee maker
- Master bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Bathroom with shower, W/C, bidet and washbasin
- Bathroom with bath, overhead shower, W/C, bidet and washbasin
- Private swimming pool
- Outdoor kitchen with barbecue, sink, dining table and chairs
- Sun loungers
- Poolside shower
- Covered and uncovered terraces
- Large garden
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms and living room
- Washing machine
- Free Wi-Fi
Menorca is an island full of diverse charm, beauty and extremely welcoming inhabitants. Over the centuries, diverse cultural influences have bestowed on the island a distinctive character, evident in its landscape today. Ancient dry stone walls can be seen dividing the surprisingly lush green fields all over the island, stone monuments and burial mounds are plentiful and charming traditional Spanish Finca's can be seen scattered throughout this very pleasant landscape.
To their immense credit the Menorquins have taken great steps to protect their environment. As a result, the island's rugged coastline still offers a huge number of beautiful sandy coves (calas) to explore.
The capital Mahon (Mao) boasts a stunning natural harbour and is surrounded by a colourful collection of old fishermans houses and a plethora of fine cosmopolitan eateries and cafe bars. The picturesque fishing village of Fornells offers a superb quayside lined with restaurants whilst its expansive beach is one of the best on the island. The highest point and situated in the centre of the island is Monte Toro (358m) with its magnificent 16th Century monastery offering stunning views of much of the islands attractive coastline. Tucked below Monte Toro lies the attractive whitewashed town of Es Mercadal, a popular haunt for those seeking a selection of traditional tapas bars and restaurants.
Located on the western side of the island is the lovely old port of Ciutadella with its maze of cobbled streets and striking architecture and many plazas and squares. This is such a delightful town, great for walking and people watching, as well as dining al fresco at one of its many fine restaurants and cafe bars.
For those who enjoy the outdoors, and are keen to explore, why not walk along a section of the Cami de Cavalls, the ancient bridle path that encircles the island and there are also many other lovely well signposted footpaths and cycle routes.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Ciutadella de Menorca, MenorcaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 April - 29 June 2018: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 June - 31 July 2018: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: changeover days are Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 28 June 2019: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 June - 30 July 2019: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 July 2019 - 28 September 2024: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£876.85 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating