Nuestro Castillo ' The Castle'
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Ciudad Quesada, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £627 per week
Villa to rent in Ciudad Quesada, Spain
Castillo - Fantastic 'castle' villa just minutes walk from Ciudad Quesada
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated just a few minutes walk to the main town of Ciudad Quesada, this delightful architect designed detached villa offers a large private pool, 3 bedrooms and 1 full ensuite bathroom and 1 shower room.
The master bedroom on the upper level is air conditioned with full en-suite and leads out to a lovely roof terrace with outstanding views to the sea and the salt lakes.
There are 2 further double rooms on the main level with a communal shower room.
The spacious living area is air conditioned with WiFi and UK TV services offering a full Sky TV package. This leads to a South facing terrace overlooking the large private pool. If you are not feeling warm enough there is a Sauna located in the villa under build!
There is a large outside heated shower. Off Road parking. Portable BBQ. Outdoor patio heater for Winter.
Underfloor heating in lounge and dining area.
In the kitchen there is a dishwasher, microwave, toaster, Nespresso Machine, electric oven with 4 ring hob and a fridge/freezer.
Relax in the private garden, which has Orange and Lemons growing. Enjoy an Al Fresco lunch by the pool or pick some oranges, lemons and olives from the tree.
With a large selection of championship golf courses in the area, and the lovely sandy beach at Guardamar just a few kilometres away, this is a great choice for a family vacation.
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Ciudad Quesada, SpainThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 June - 1 July 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 July - 2 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September 2018 - 9 February 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 February - 18 February 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 February - 23 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 24 March - 15 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 April - 1 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 July - 2 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September 2019 - 9 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 February - 18 February 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 February - 23 March 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 24 March - 15 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 April - 1 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 July - 2 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September 2020 - 9 February 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 February - 18 February 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 February - 23 March 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 24 March - 15 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 April - 1 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 3 June - 1 July and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£80.00 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 single folding bed
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Private pool, Size 10m x 5m
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, Russian, Spanish
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Patio heating, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Bamford, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2017
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Response rate: 67%
Response time: within 50 minutes
Last logged in: 16 hours ago
Number of properties: 2