Carvajal apartments and houses
Check out our apartments and houses in Carvajal, Spain
Villas, apartments and holiday homes for rent in Carvajal
Situated in the picturesque town of Benalmedena near the coastal resort of Fuengirola in the Costa del Sol, Carvajal beach's promenade stretches throughout the district of Fuengirola, one of the main attractions that draw in the crowds each year to this region of the Costa del Sol. Those looking for a sun-drenched Mediterranean family holiday will find that Carvajal is the perfect place, with 450m of fine golden sand, water sports, calm, shallow waters and modern facilities. For a family day out nearby attractions include Tivoli World, Sealife Benalmadena, Bioparc Fuengirola and Aquamijas water park. For outdoor adventurers, take the Teleferico Benalmadena 15 minute cable car ride and enjoy stunning panoramics of Benalmadena Costa and the summit of Calamorro mountain. Aside from Carvajal beach, the palm-lined beaches of Benalmadena and Fuengirola are right on your doorstep, becoming more peaceful and natural as you move away from the centre, with plenty of beach bars and restaurants along the way. Benalmadena is also a golfer's paradise, with Torrequebrada Golf proving an excellent place to practice your swing.
- A direct flight from the UK to Malaga Airport takes just under 3 hours, with a 15 minute drive from the airport to Carvajal.
- Benalmadena and Caravajal enjoys a pleasant Mediterranean climate. In August temperatures can reach 31°C.
- The sea temperature in August can reach 23°C.
- Benalmadena boasts 4 Blue Flag beaches with plenty of modern facilities.
- There is a train station in Carvajal which is on the Fuengirola to Malaga Cercanias line.
- There are 25 golf courses in and around Benalmadena and Carvajal.
- Sohail Castle in Fuengirola holds regular concerts with performances by British and international musicians.