Country house with 4 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in Caravaca de la Cruz, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,914 per week
Country house to rent in Caravaca de la Cruz, Spain
Country house overview - owner's description
This unique 300 year old ‘cortijo'/farmhouse offers 4 luxury suites, pool, gardens and living areas. It has it's own indoor and outdoor kitchens but meals can be provided if you wish.
This luxury country house has its own indoor and outdoor kitchens but can be fully serviced, if required. There is also a lounge, dining room and library inside and large gardens with pool outside. It is situated just 10 minutes from Caravaca de la Cruz, in the beautiful Murcian countryside. It is ideal for families or small groups of friends and for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas etc. All linen, bath towels and pool towels are included.
Caravaca de la Cruz (or simply and more commonly Caravaca) is a town and municipality of southeastern Spain in the province of Murcia, near the left bank of the River Argos, a tributary of the Segura. This city is the capital of the northwest Region of Murcia. It has a population of 26,449 as of 2010 (INE). In 1900 it had 15,846 inhabitants.
It is the Fifth Holy City of Catholic Christianity, having been granted the privilege to celebrate the jubilee year in perpetuity in 1998 by the then Pope John Paul II), along with Rome, Jerusalem, Santiago de Compostela and Camaleño (Monastery of Santo Toribio de Liébana). It celebrates its jubilee every seven years; the first being in 2003, when it was visited by the then Cardinal Ratzinger, later Pope Benedict XVI. In 2010 was celebrated the second jubilee, and it surpassed the one million mark of visits received in 2003. Festivities of International Tourist Interest since 2004.
Caravaca is dominated by the medieval Castle of Santa Cruz, and contains several convents and a fine parish church, with a miraculous cross celebrated for its healing power, in honour of which a yearly festival is held on the 3 May. Caravaca is home to many monuments and museums, many of which are important tourist attractions. The hills which extend to the north are rich in marble and iron. The town is a considerable industrial centre, with large iron-works, tanneries and manufactories of paper, chocolate and oil.
Besides being known by the Christian relic, it is also the festivity in honour of it, held between 1 and 5 May of each year, declared of International Tourist Interest in 2004. Along with processions and parades of Moors and Christians, is especially relevant the celebration of Horses of Wine, which now aspires to be the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
This country house does not have any reviews.
This country house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this country house in Caravaca de la Cruz, SpainThis country house is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 March 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 11 January - 31 March 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 29 November 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 January - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 April - 5 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 29 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 November 2018 - 10 January 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 11 January - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 April - 5 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 November - 30 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 11 January - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 11 January and receive 8% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 April - 31 October and receive 8% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 December - 31 December and receive 8% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
5 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 10, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Pots / pans, Toaster
Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From Caravaca De La Cruz, Spain Member since Jun 2014
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 9 minutes
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 1