Stunning Villa In Calpe, Alicante, Spain
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Calpe, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £456 per week
Villa to rent in Calpe, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
This villa has an enviable location, the pool and terrace are south facing offering sun until late evening.
The villa is very well equipped, bright and airy, well maintained and furnished with care and attention for your maximum comfort. The lounge diner is spacious and comfortable and the modern kitchen is fully equipped for all your culinary requirements .
There is a private kidney-shaped pool (approx. 8x5m) for a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday experience, with underwater lights,roman steps, surrounded by a tiled patio area & outside tiled shower. A large covered terrace (naya), with a table & chairs ideal for “al fresco” dining overlooks the swimming pool. The paved BBQ area is adjacent to the pool patio, has a built in BBQ and a stone round table with matching benches also ideal for “al fresco” dining.
All the bedrooms have security roller blinds, roller mosquito net blinds, ceiling fans.Each of the bedrooms have large fitted double wardrobes
In addition to the ceiling fans in each of the bedrooms there are two free standing electric fans for your use in the summer.
The walled garden has a lemon and almond tree, bushes, palms, cacti, bougainvilleas & shrubs in a typical Spanish setting with secure gates.The villa and pool are both south facing, so that the sun shines all day on the pool and patio until late evening.
The garage has a traditional beamed ceiling and houses the washing machine & portable BBQ.
The nearest beaches are about 5 minutes drive into Calpe with its fishing port, fish restaurants, marina and long promenades. They are long white sandy beaches with lots of restaurants, bars and childrens play areas. Here you can find the famous spectacular Calpe Rock rising 332m high which dramatically divides the two beaches. There are many other bars and restaurants in Calpe and nearby offering varied top quality local and international cuisine that cater for every taste.The old town has narrow streets, steps and is very picturesque with its museums, colourful paintings on the walls, traditional tapas bars and quaint park areas. There are well preserved Roman & Moorish remains which are evidence of Calpe’s rich history. The salt lake on the edge of the town is home to flamingos and numerous other aquatic birds. In Calpe you can enjoy all the hustle and bustle and variety of activities that it has to offer.
The property is only 15-20 mins drive from the popular coastal resort of Moraira and only a further 10 mins drive to the beautiful Jalon Valley with its terraced citrus and almond groves and wonderful scenery, Oliva, Denia & Javea. Benidorm is 30 mins drive away offering more attractions such as discos, nightclubs, shows, bars, Aqualanda Water Park, Mundomar (a marine and exotic animal park) and the theme park of ‘Terra Mitica’.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 70 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Calpe, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 May - 15 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 July - 26 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 27 August - 31 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 23 February 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 February - 15 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 July - 26 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 27 August - 31 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 23 February 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 February - 15 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 July - 26 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 27 August - 31 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 23 February 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 February - 26 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 6 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 6 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 cots
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Agency From La Cala De Mijas, Spain Member since Jun 2009
Past bookings: 847 bookings
Response rate: 76%
Response time: within 13 hours
Last logged in: 3 hours ago