A Truly Lovely Calpe Villa
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Calp, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £679 per week
Villa to rent in Calp, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
A beautiful villa with 12 mtr kidney pool set in large peaceful, totally private garden with lawns & palms. 5 mins walk to the beach, restaurants & shops. Relax and unwind in our paradise in the sun.
During April through to October we are sailing around the Mediterranean and offer to let our home to selected guests during this period.
The main features of the villa are the beautiful pool and garden, which is surrounded by trees and completely private. The guest accommodation is beautifully furnished and has nice views from the bedrooms and the lounge over the garden to the mountains. We also have our little wooded area where you can sling the hammock, relax in the shade and listen to the birds and the waterfall as it cascades into the fish pond. This is a really beautiful villa and people return year on year - early booking is recommended.
Before booking you are advised to compare prices.. eg owners direct ref s11380 may be cheaper.
Please note change over day is Wednesday.
Close to the Beach and all facilities
Situated in a cul de sac on the outskirts of town it takes only a couple of minutes to walk to the nearest restaurants, 5 minutes to the beach and two large supermarkets. Calpe town is about 5 minutes drive.
Relax if you can stand the heat - take a sauna.
There is a sauna which you are welcome to use if you feel the need - we provide seperate shower and toilet facilities. Also extra towels and beach robes are available. New air conditioning units have been fitted in the bedrooms this year.
We have a gardener and pool cleaner to keep the place in order, he comes a couple of times a week. You will hear him whistle or call out before he enters - your opportunity to cover up!
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
5 out of 6 people recommend staying here
The pool and garden were excellent and the bar area provides seating in shade from the sun when required.
Good communication from the owners re. our arrival.
The property exceeded all our expectations. It was immaculate and the accommodation and surroundings were perfect for a family holiday. We also received excellent communication from the owners.
The accommodation was disappointing.
The fans provided were very inadequate for the climate (overhead fan in one bedroom was worn out). There was no DVD, ironing board etc. and old chewing gum and rubbish was found under settee cushions.
Although the garden and pool were lovely as advertised on the website, Im afraid we would not have rented this villa anex with prior knowledge of its condition.
This property needs to be updat ed to bring it into the Luxury class.
The pool and garden area far exceeded our expectations. The setting is quite lovely and completely secluded. Sun is available all day in the garden for the sunworshippers (my wife!) and the naya provides a peaceful and comfortable shaded area. Calpe beach and plenty of bars and restaurants are a 15 minute walk away but the villa is so lovely it is hard leave. I would definately recommend this villa and hope to return again.
We were all delighted with the facillities at this property, the pool, the bar, the garden and the accomodation were all first rate. My children especially enjoyed the pool and secluded garden.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Calp, SpainThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a barbecue, outside lighting, a patio heating and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 10 May - 17 May 2018: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 May - 14 June 2018: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 July - 12 September 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 September - 5 October 2018: changeover day is Wednesday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 October - 21 October 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 May - 17 May 2019: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 May - 14 June 2019: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 July - 12 September 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 September - 5 October 2019: changeover day is Wednesday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 October - 21 October 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 May - 17 May 2020: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 May - 14 June 2020: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
5 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 12m x 6m, Depth 1m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Central heating, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Patio heating, Private garden
Secure parking facility. The garden is mainly lawn with shrubs and floral border. Total privacy is provided by mature trees, including Palms, lemon tree, pomegranite, figs, apricote. etc.There is a fish pond and water feature in a shady corner of the garden.
Private Owner From Calpe, Spain Member since Nov 2006
Past bookings: 25 bookings
Last logged in: 9 months ago
Number of properties: 2