Villas in Calonge
Our 10 best villas in Calonge
Check out our best villas in Calonge.
Villas in Calonge with private pools
Enjoy the space and privacy of a villa with a private pool.
Cheap villas in Calonge
Rent one of our cheapest villas in Calonge for a low cost holiday.
Reviews of our villas in Calonge
We have 232 reviews of our villas in Calonge.
The house is beautiful, comfortable, with all the necessary tools, in an urbanization close to the town, many supermarkets, bars and restaurants nearby. Everything has been comfort and we have been able to enjoy a medieval market in the town of Calonge, the stay has been great.Read more
The house was warm,comfortable and spectacular. It was too chilly to use the swimming pool but the jacuzzi was nice. The extensive gardens were great for exploring with small children. The eucalyptus trees provided lovely aromas throughout our stay. The only down side was the continual invasion of very small ants who greeted us in swarms.Read more
We have stayed 4 people, we have been very comfortable, the house is very spacious. The kitchen is very well equipped that allowed us to cook without difficulty. It has very nice views. It has its own parking for the car. Very calm. Things to improve: - The wifi has very little bandwidth, its use is very limited. - The mattresses are uncomfortable, the springs are stuck. - The light in the dining room is very scarce, it was hard to see the food at dinner. It would need a more powerful light.Read more
nice situation, main rooms without shutters, sunny all day, sheltered terrace. beautiful pool. regret the lack of mosquito nets in the rooms, nevertheless remains a very pleasant house, with a most relaxing view.Read more
The house is quiet and very close to the beach and shops (by car). The pool with views of the hills is to fall! We had a wonderful stay. The team that greeted us is very friendly.Read more
We are generally very satisfied with the villa and certainly about the view. One drawback was that the pool lighting did not work. This was reported the second day but no one showed up. Fly windows and air conditioning would also be welcome. But everything else was perfectly fine.Read more
Explore Calonge holiday lettings
Villas in Calonge
A little over a half hour's drive from Girona Airport, Calonge is a stone's throw away from the attractions of the southern Costa Brava. It's a town and district in the Baix Emporda region of Catalonia's Girona Province, on Spain's eastern coast. Stretching from atmospheric Palamos to the north and cosmopolitan Platja d'Aro to the south, find your own little slice of coastal heaven along Calonge's wide coastline. There's nothing like diving in the clear waters of the unspoiled pine-fringed beaches of Cap Roig and Roques Planes, but for people watching and plenty of water sports and facilities, the local beaches of Sant Antoni, Torre Valentina, Can Cristus and El Monestri have all you need. To the north of the resort, you'll find the peaceful beaches of Paller, Forn and Esculls, with ideal conditions for water sports, from sailing and water skiing to windsurfing and diving. Home to a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, treat yourself to traditional delicacies while enjoying breathtaking sunsets from the beach promenade.
Away from the coast, discover remnants of Calonge's interesting past with a stroll around its busy historic centre, home to 12th century Calonge Castle and 18th century Sant Marti Church, worth a visit for their medieval architecture. Hiking through the vineyards, fields, forests, or along the coast is the ideal way to take in the beauty of this charming district. Explore its surroundings, making use of the many cycling trails around Gavarres national park, or take a kayaking trip with family around the coast. Kids love Aquadiver water park in neighbouring Platja d'Aro, with plenty of upscale bars and restaurants.
Comprised of Calonge town itself and the coastal resort and port area of Sant Antoni de Calonge, make the most of its natural and unspoiled stretches of sand dunes, scenic historical sites, authentic Catalan charm, leisure activities and pristine countryside, with a Clickstay home from home. Gently caressed by the Mediterranean, make the most of idyllic stretches of golden sand dunes, take in the authentic Catalan charm of the historic town's centre, explore the lush pristine countryside and enjoy a wealth of leisure activities, with our properties in Calonge.
Whether you stay in one of our luxury villas with a private pool, spacious, beachfront villas or quiet holiday homes with stunning mountain views, you’ll get to experience the best that this little slice of coastal heaven has to offer, with our villas in Calonge.
Key holiday info
- Direct flights from the UK and mainland Europe to Girona Airport take just over 2 hours, with a 35 minute drive from the airport to Calonge.
- July is the hottest month with daytime highs of 32°C. The coldest months are January and February with highs of 14°C.
- The average summer sea temperature is 24°C.
- Calonge boasts 3 Blue Flag beaches: Sant Antoni, Torre Valentina and Can Cristus.
- There are a number of excellent golf courses in and around Calonge, catering to beginners and experts alike.
- The coastal village of Castell Barri is one of the largest Roman archaeological sites in Spain.
- For a day trip, Girona city is just 40 minutes away by car, while cultural Figueres is just under an hour away.
Did you know...
- 12th century Calonge Castle in the heart of the old town is one of the largest in the Costa Brava.
- Hidden away behind the beaches, it's well worth taking a trip around the region's vineyards and wineries.
- The most traditional of the many festivals and fairs held here are the Medieval Market or the New Wine Festival.
- A stroll down Cami Ronda, from Sant Antoni de Calonge to Platja d'Aro, offers wonderful views of the rocky coastline, home to Lloreta and Valentina watchtowers.
- Approx. a 1 hour drive from Calonge, the cities of Girona and Figueres are well worth a visit for their architecture and historical sites.