Luxury 3rd Floor Penthouse Apartment Cala Magrana
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Cala Anguila-Cala Mendia, Majorca
Booking cost: £0.00
From £413 per week
Apartment to rent in Cala Anguila-Cala Mendia, Majorca
Apartment overview - owner's description
Fantastic sea view two bedroom apartment with a shared pool, spacious balcony and private roof terrace. Shared pool, in a quiet area and only 500 metres from the beach. Ideal for couples or families.
Seaview penthouse apartment with spacious balacony and private roof terrace.
Located in quiet select area within walking distance of beach, town and many amenities. It is ideal for couples and families.
Mallorca benefits from an all year round temperate climate with hot summers and mild winters. So depending on what type of holiday you want you can go just about any time of the year.
The island has 340 miles of coastline offering plenty of Sun Sea and sand for everyone. But there's more to do than enjoy here than fine beaches.
Originally a fishing village Porto Cristo is a friendly family seaside resort in a superb position at the end of a long sheltered inlet. It has a beach, modern marina and variety of shops and restaurants. There are lots of local and Island attractions.
• Safari Zoo - Sa Coma 10mins by car
• Boat trips from Marina
• Caves of Drach Porto Cristo
• Aquarium Porto Cristo with exotic fish
• Adventure – Scuba diving, trekking, kayaking, caving, contact - Shualo Adventure Sports Porto Cristo
• Hot air balloon trips – Near Manacor
• Golf – Vall D’Or
• Water Parks-Island has 5 water parks
• Nemo Submarines-Kids big and small will be fascinated by this journey to the bottom of the sea.Magaluf
• Walks and adventure activities - La Reserva- described as 'Mallorca's paradise' A 3-km trail of marked paths leads you through Mallorca's mountain scenery in less than two hours, past waterfalls and springs also adventure activity centre.
A local market is held in the villiage every Sunday.
This apartment has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
Loved every minute of our stay in Cala Magrana. The apartment was excellent and possesses an amazing air conditioning system.
All the fittings and fixtures were of such a high quality that we were quite ashamed when we returned home.
A wonderful holiday in a marvelous apartment, Thank-you.
More comfortable furniture on the balcony.
Property is as described and in a quiet area but within easy stroll to beach, supermarket and restaurant . A car is almost essential for more variety and to see other parts of the island.
On site managers visible at times but unobtrusive.
Owners directions much better and clearer than on web site.
Very enjoyable stay despite a few days rain - Sky tv helped.
Steve & ...
We had a fantastic holiday in this property, which is beautifully furnished, clean and well equipped, with excellent views. We found the complex ideal for a relaxing holiday, either by the pool or on your own private roof terrace, which we used often. For those who like the beach there is one close by, which is beautiful and clean. A short trip into Porto Cristo, you’ll find a lovely port with a small beach. There are plenty of restaurants, shops and a couple of banks.
Stunning apartment. More like five star hotel accommodation than self-catering.
Would definately return and recommend to anyone looking for a perfect retreat within easy access of many beautiful beaches, good restaurants and bars.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Cala Anguila-Cala Mendia, MajorcaThis apartment is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a children pool area, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 April 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 March - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 2 September 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 March - 28 March 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 March - 30 April 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 June - 6 September 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 June - 6 September 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view, Childrens pool area
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Holywood, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2006
Past bookings: 47 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 25 minutes
Last logged in: 3 days ago
Number of properties: 2