Finca La Cancela
Apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Buenavista del Norte, Tenerife
From £355 per week
Apartment to rent in Buenavista del Norte, Tenerife
This Canary finca is present within a banana plantation, in Buena Vista, and offers beautiful views of the sea and the mountains.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This typical Canarian finca is located in the middle of a banana plantation near Buenavista and has a fantastic view of the sea and the mountains. The finca is absolutely quiet and houses various apartments, of which we rent the ETE118 and ETE119. Special features include the equipment with a flatscreen TV. All guests have access to the shared pool. In Buenavista itself golf courses are also available for golf lovers.
This modern apartment is made from brick or stone and was built in 1999. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept apartment, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This apartment has use of a shared pool and sea view; it is also located in Buenavista del Norte. It is set in a very convenient location, just 800 metres away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 300 metres away.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and shared washing machine. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a marked trail up to 5km long nearby.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Buenavista del Norte, TenerifeThis apartment has a shared pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 25 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 January - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 11 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 October - 25 October 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 October - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (excluding towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this apartment
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1999
- Holiday apartment (internal area 50 m2)
- Apartment constructed from brick or stone
- Sea view
- Mountain view
- Pets not allowed
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (80 m2)
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This apartment has 1 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 3 single beds
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric hob and mini oven (4 hobs)
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Shared washing machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 1 car)
- A barbecue
- Marked trail up to 5km long
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 401 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 401 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.