Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Benimeli, Spain
From £788 per week
Villa to rent in Benimeli, Spain
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Benimeli and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Casa Dali", 5-room house on 2 levels. Very beautiful and tasteful furnishings:
- Large living/dining room with Scandinavian wood stove and satellite TV
- Exit to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- 1 double bedroom with bath/bidet/WC
- 1 double bedroom with shower/WC
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine, Capsules for coffee machine (nespresso(No incl))
- Separate WC
- On the lower ground floor
- (exterior staircase), 1 double bedroom with shower/WC
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Small kitchen)
- Large terrace partly roofed
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- Marvellous panoramic view of the mountains and the valley
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Very beautiful, comfortable house "Dali", built in 2007. In the district of Monte Pego, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position on a slope, 8 km from the sea, in a cul-de-sac. Private:
- Property 2'000 m2, large, beautiful, well-kept garden wildlife garden, flowers and trees, swimming pool kidney shaped (10 x 5 m, depth 210 - 80 cm, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower
- Sun terrace, air conditioning
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 5 km, supermarket 5 km, shopping centre 12 km, restaurant 1 km, bar 1 km, sandy beach 8 km
- Golf course 12 km, tennis 1 km..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view; it is also located in Benimeli. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a garden and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Very comfortable beds, top equipment, everything fnktionierte impeccable and view, location and tranquility priceless.
Nice nice house
The villa was well located to enjoy the silence and tranquility. Too bad the pool is not covered because in the open air the water was cool. Small details to fix (light problem on the terrace, water cut, not enough cover, only one remote control for all the air-conditioning of the house, lack shower curtain in bathroom on the ground floor, and in the bathrooms on the ground floor lack of storage furniture). The INTERHOME team is at the top for any information. We had a wonderful stay.
Super very good again again next vacation again
Very nice house, spacious, tastefully decorated, very functional, well equipped and clean which, in fact, has two terraces on the main level offering a magnificent view of the mountains, the valley but also the sea: - a covered terrace closed by large bay windows with table, garden chairs and barbecue - an outdoor terrace near the pool. Other information: - secure parking in front of the house thanks to the lockable gate - the lower floor is a little isolated due to the staircase outside (not suitable for young children ... ideal for teenagers). Only negative points: the intervention after handing over the keys of the "piscinist" who enters the house at 8 o'clock in the morning without announcing himself and the maintenance team come clearing (killing) the garden at the time of the nap, while the house was not rented the following week!
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Benimeli, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 19 December 2018 - 8 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 22 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€400.00 (approx. £359.53) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 3 cots
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 6 features Show less
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000