Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Benimeit, Spain
From £1,015 per week
Villa to rent in Benimeit, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Benimeit and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room house on 2 levels. Comfortable and tasteful furnishings:
- Living/dining room with satellite TV and hi-fi system
- Exit to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, X ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, cooking island)
- On the lower ground floor
- (exterior staircase) living/dining room with satellite TV
- 1 room with 1 french bed and bath/WC
- Small kitchen (dishwasher, freezer)
- 2 large terraces partly covered
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea, the mountains, the valley and the resort
- Washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (roofed)
- Suitable for families
Beautiful, comfortable house "Casa Arabica", 2 storeys. In a quiet, sunny, elevated position on a slope, 4 km from the sea, 4 km from the beach. Private:
- Property 900 m2 (fenced), swimming pool angular, with privacy (4 x 8 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Outdoor shower
- Central heating system
- Stepped path to the house
- Roofed, parking (for 2 cars) on the premises
- Shop 1.5 km, supermarket 1.5 km, restaurant 1.5 km, sandy beach 4 km
- Golf course 8.5 km..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Benimeit. The nearest airport is 99km away. It is set in a convenient location, 4km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels.
There is a golf course nearby. The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer as well as family holidays in the winter and summer. It is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Have often booked through Interhome in Moraira / Benissa. Always satisfied with the houses. Also noteworthy is the Interhome office with XXX. Very nice and competent.
Beautiful quiet and very sunny situation,
a stay that has filled us with both the constant climate and the villa, its setting and swimming pool.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Benimeit, SpainThis villa is near a lively area, the sea and mountains. It has a pool and a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 6 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 20 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 January - 8 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 March - 5 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £269.53) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
£7.48 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Covered parking
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
- Sea view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for elderly people
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000