Villa To Rent In Benalmádena
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Benalmádena, Spain
From £1,302 per week
Villa to rent in Benalmádena, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Benalmádena and sleeps 6 people. It has air conditioning, a garden and parking nearby. The villa is walking distance away from beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room villa. Object suitable for 4 adults + 2 children. Spacious and bright, tasteful and stylish furnishings:
- Living/dining room with TV, radio, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Exit to the patio, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/bidet/WC
- 1 children's room with 2 pull-out beds (2 pers
- 2 x 90 cm), bath/bidet/WC
- 1 room with 2 beds and bath/bidet/WC
- Parquet floors
- Patio, lawn
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (4)
- Beautiful view of the sea and the countryside
- Washing machine, dryer, iron
- Suitable for families
- Timer for hot/cold air
- Extra, works with a coin machine
Modern, beautiful villa "Villa El Olivar", detached. In the resort Benalmadena Costa, in a quiet, sunny position, 500 m from the sea, 500 m from the beach. Private:
- Garden 1'400 m2 with lawn, swimming pool angular (10 x 5 m, 50 m2, 01/01-31/12)
- WC in the pool area, patio, pergola, garden furniture, roofed, parking (for 2 cars)
- Shop 1 km, supermarket 1 km, restaurant, cafe, bus stop, railway station, sandy beach 500 m
- Sports harbour 2 km, golf course, tennis 500 m, cable car 4 km, ice field 4 km
- Tivoly World, Puerto Marina, Sea World, Sea Life, Teleferico..
This villa has 9 verified reviews.
8 out of 9 people recommend staying here
Equipment of the house was below par. Little tableware, not enough for 6 people. The washing machine did not work. That was very annoying for a gzin with small children. There was a mechanic, but that did not help. No wifi is no longer of this time.
Hello. Thanks for the loan of a nice house. However, we had a little trouble getting hot water in the shower. Pressure was very weak. And that was not because we were bathing at the same time. There was only 1 wine bottle .. We needed plastic mugs for the pool area. (Regarding glass cut) bought and left them for the next guests. We had booked a high chair (it arrived the day after) More windows that did not have to be opened. The house is worn but works ok. The coast is very high as there is a lot of marble. XXX in Malaga was very friendly. Great praise.
We would come again.
Every thing beautiful and wonderful the villa, pool, garden, view
Spacious villa with all the comforts A breathtaking sea view
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Benalmádena, SpainThis villa is near a lively area and the beach. It has a pool and a children's club.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 27 October - 23 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 November 2018 - 3 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 May - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £263.35) per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
3 bathrooms, 3 WC's
Air conditioning, Washing machine