Villa El Olivar
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Benalmádena, Spain
From £1,302 per week
Villa to rent in Benalmádena, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Benalmádena and sleeps 6 people. It has air conditioning, a garden and parking nearby. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room villa. Object suitable for 4 adults + 2 children. Spacious and bright, tasteful and stylish furnishings:
- Living/dining room with TV, radio, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Exit to the patio, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/bidet/WC
- 1 children's room with 2 pull-out beds (2 pers
- 2 x 90 cm), bath/bidet/WC
- 1 room with 2 beds and bath/bidet/WC
- Parquet floors
- Patio, lawn
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (4)
- Beautiful view of the sea and the countryside
- Washing machine, dryer, iron
- Suitable for families
- Timer for hot/cold air
- Extra, works with a coin machine
Modern, beautiful villa "Villa El Olivar", detached. In the resort Benalmadena Costa, in a quiet, sunny position, 500 m from the sea, 500 m from the beach. Private:
- Garden 1'400 m2 with lawn, swimming pool angular (10 x 5 m, 50 m2, 01/01-31/12)
- WC in the pool area, patio, pergola, garden furniture, roofed, parking (for 2 cars)
- Shop 1 km, supermarket 1 km, restaurant, cafe, bus stop, railway station, sandy beach 500 m
- Sports harbour 2 km, golf course, tennis 500 m, cable car 4 km, ice field 4 km
- Tivoly World, Puerto Marina, Sea World, Sea Life, Teleferico..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside and a sea view; it is also located in Benalmádena. The nearest airport is only 20km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 500 metres away from a beach.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has air conditioning and a washing machine. It also has a garden and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- An entertainment park
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 10 verified reviews.
9 out of 10 people recommend staying here
The house is big, the pool is great. Great view of the sea. As stated in other review, the deck chairs are in very bad shape and need to be replaced. No Wifi connection, air conditioning work with parts (1 euro for only 1 hour !!!! Ashamed). Ant invasion in one of the bathrooms. Check in at 4pm and check out at 10am are very fancy considering the price of the night. Washing machine and barbecue available were much appreciated.
Equipment of the house was below par. Little tableware, not enough for 6 people. The washing machine did not work. That was very annoying for a gzin with small children. There was a mechanic, but that did not help. No wifi is no longer of this time.
Hello. Thanks for the loan of a nice house. However, we had a little trouble getting hot water in the shower. Pressure was very weak. And that was not because we were bathing at the same time. There was only 1 wine bottle .. We needed plastic mugs for the pool area. (Regarding glass cut) bought and left them for the next guests. We had booked a high chair (it arrived the day after) More windows that did not have to be opened. The house is worn but works ok. The coast is very high as there is a lot of marble. XXX in Malaga was very friendly. Great praise.
We would come again.
Every thing beautiful and wonderful the villa, pool, garden, view
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Benalmádena, SpainThis villa is near a lively area and the beach. It has a pool and a children's club.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 December 2018 - 3 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 May - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £269.53) per booking, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Covered parking
- Private pool
Show all 5 facilities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Entertainment park nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Country view
- Sea view
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000