Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Benahavís, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,139 per week
Villa to rent in Benahavís, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
Panoramic Views over Puerto Banus and Marbella to the Mediterranean
Large open plan Andalucian style villa, with contemporary interior, located within a secure gated community on top of a hill immediately behind San Pedro de Alcantara and Puerto Banus. The accomodation is arranged over 2 floors, and extends to over 460m2 enjoying unobstructed panoramic view over Marbella towards the Mediterranean and Africa
The accomodation is arranaged over 2 floors with the Main Bedroom suite occupying the entire first floor level.
All Bedrooms are suites and Fully Airconditioned
At ground floor level there are three bedroom suites, a living room , kitchen , WC and two covered terraces
Living Room :
Open plan room with fireplace and dining area for 8 persons.
40 inch Smart TV with NETFLIX
Leads out to a large covered terrace overlooking the pool and garden, with comfy corner sofa and chairs to take in the view
Large fully fitted Gourmet dining kitchen. Appliances include , two fridge / freezers, oven and microwave oven , dishwasher, washer and Nespresso coffee maker
Large Central Cooking Island with extractor Hood
Leads out to covered terrace with 4m long table , seating up to 10 persons, and gas barbecue, with views to the mediterranean
Large Twin room approximately 45m2 (2x90cms beds) with cathedral ceiling facing over the garden and with sea views. En suite bathroom with bath / shower combination and double wash hand basins. Extensive fitted wardrobes
Large Twin room approximately 35m2 ( 2 x 80cms beds) facing to the rear of the property. Cathedral ceiling, fitted wardrobes and En Suite bathroom with bath/ shower combination and twin wash hand basins
Rear facing Double room , approximately 25m2, with Queen size double bed (150cms). En suite shower room and wardrobe
Master bedroom suite extending to 70m2 with large terrace and panoramic views
En suite contemporary bathroom with soaker tub and walk-in shower cubicle. Large walk-in clothes closet
South facing Swimming pool (unheated) and gardens with views of the mediterranean
8 Sunbeds plus a comfy Hammock and 8 Beach Towels provided
Tropical Gardens surround the property
Small Multigym with weights
Double garage and further off street parking for 1 car (uncovered)
Benahavis is the Municipality directly behind Marbella, however it is also the largest Municipality in Malaga Province and extends back almost to Ronda 40kms away. So there is Benahavis and Benahavis ; Very Rural and the more Urban parts
My home is located directly behind San Pedro which means that it is close to most amenities. San Pedro is approximately a 5 minute car drive away at the bottom of the hill and Puerto Banus a further 5 minutes drive. Marbella and the La cañada Shopping Mall are 15 minutes drive
There is a small shopping centre located close to the entrance to the Puerto del Almendro Urbanisation. Here you will find several restaurants, a supermarket and pharmacy.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Benahavís, SpainThis villa is in the city near a lively area, the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 May - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 15 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 31 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 January - 28 February 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 11 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 August - 19 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 20 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 15 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 31 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 January - 29 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 15 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 31 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 March - 31 May and receive 15% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£524.65 per booking, paid locally
£131.16 per booking, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
4 bathrooms including 4 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 1.2m to 1.8m
Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Single gender groups
Pool not suitable for very young children , it does not have a shallow end
Private Owner From Benahavis, Spain Member since Jun 2017
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 35 minutes
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 1