Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Baladrar-Punta Estrella, Spain
From £548 per week
Villa to rent in Baladrar-Punta Estrella, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Baladrar-Punta Estrella and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Lisa", 4-room house 85 m2 on 2 levels.
- Bright, practical and cosy furnishings: living/dining room with satellite TV
- 2 double bedrooms (2 x 90 cm, length 200 cm)
- Open kitchen (oven, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Upper floor: (exterior staircase), 1 double bedroom with (2 x 90 cm, length 200 cm), shower/WC
- 2 terraces
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs
- Beautiful view of the sea and the countryside
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (fenced 2 cars)
- Suitable for families
- Beautiful, cosy, rustic house "Lisa", 2 storeys
- In the district of Baladrar, in a quiet, sunny position, 500 m from the sea
- Private: garden (fenced) with wildlife garden and flowers, swimming pool angular, with privacy, fenced (5 x 10 m, depth 120 - 200 cm, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower, parking on the premises
- Shop, supermarket 500 m, restaurant, bar 100 m, sandy beach "L'Ampolla" 3 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 200 m
The agent describes this villa as an outstanding property with a special flair. It is also suitable for families. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside and a sea view; it is also located in Baladrar-Punta Estrella. The nearest airport is 99km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 500 metres away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a garden.
There is a golf course nearby. The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer as well as family holidays in the winter and summer. It is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 10 verified reviews.
10 out of 10 people recommend staying here
Well maintained house and pleasant to stay.
Small but nice, very good friendly service
Charming house very quiet and peaceful corner
A secluded pool and a beautiful, well maintained home
This year was the 3rd time that we spent our vacation in this pleasant home. Due to a problem outside of Interhome's wishes, we did have problems with the electricity for the full 2 weeks. Staying 14 days in a home where we have to re-activate the electricity 20 times a day in order to use hot water or to make coffee is something that is too much to demand from what vacationers can tolerate. The people of Interhome have probably done their best to solve the problem, but we still had to live with the problem until the last day, which is in fact unacceptable for the price we had to pay for the house.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Baladrar-Punta Estrella, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool and a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 20 July 2019 - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 17 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 July - 26 July 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £269.52) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£3.66 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 2 cots
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Country view
- Sea view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for elderly people
- Outstanding accommodation with a special flair
Show all 4 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 82 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 82 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000