Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Baladrar-Punta Estrella, Spain
From £515 per week
Villa to rent in Baladrar-Punta Estrella, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Baladrar-Punta Estrella and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"La Yaya", 3-room house 75 m2.
- Modern and tasteful furnishings: living/dining room with Scandinavian wood stove and satellite TV
- Exit to the garden, to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Exit to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 1 pull-out bed (2 persons)
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine, combination microwave)
- Exit to the garden
- Shower/WC, hydro massage shower
- Terrace roofed, patio
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (fenced 2 cars)
- Suitable for families
- Modern, beautiful house "La Yaya"
- In the district of Buena Vista/Monte Mar, in a quiet, sunny position
- Private: property 1'269 m2 (fenced), garden 700 m2 (fenced), swimming pool angular (4 x 8 m, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- In the house: WiFi, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Parking (for 2 cars) on the premises
- Please note: suitable for families
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Baladrar-Punta Estrella. The nearest airport is 99km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer as well as family holidays in the winter and summer. It is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 9 verified reviews.
8 out of 9 people recommend staying here
Beautiful house it just lacks fans in the rooms
For the 2nd time fully enjoyed this beautifully situated house with all possible facilities available. The house was unfortunately less clean on arrival than we expected. The shower is due for replacement and also some other things require maintenance, to ensure that the quality does not deteriorate.
Compliant see better, as the description of the ad. Comfort, swimming pool and many outdoor spaces and very well. Small flat on the coating around the pool and between the pool and the house.
We really liked La Yaya for ten days. Clean house and fully equipped. The beds were fine and the pool lovely. The location is beautiful, quiet location, free and beautiful views. Here and there some maintenance needed.
What I was looking for in my vacations I found and enjoyed
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Baladrar-Punta Estrella, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 20 July 2019 - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 10 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £269.52) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£3.66 per item per day, paid with booking
£7.31 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 12 amenities Show less
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for elderly people
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 82 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 82 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000