Castillo La Manga
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Atamaria, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,980 per week
Villa to rent in Atamaria, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
Castillo La Manga is the most unique property to be found on La Manga Club. Although it is a villa, it has been designed and built to resemble a castle in appearance.
Castillo La Manga is the most unique property to be found on La Manga Club. Although it is a villa, it has been designed and built to resemble a castle in appearance. Turrets on either side of the property provide it with a medieval style and the interior decor continues this theme, along with a blend of contemporary styling too.
Superbly positioned on an elevated plot, the grand striking property offers wondrous views across the resort, the South golf course and out to the Mar Menor.
The interior of the property has a quirky feel to it, combining decor along corridors that wouldn't look out of place in a medieval castle, along with modern bedrooms, lounges and kitchens. With two separate lounges, a dining area and two kitchens, plus a pool room by the swimming pool, which features a huge flat screen TV, there is plenty of space for a large family with older children or groups of friends.
A self contained apartment makes up the fifth bedroom and comes equipped with it's own living space. This could be ideal for teenagers who want a bit of their own space and features a double and twin bed in the bedroom.
The exterior of the property is equally as impressive as the interior. There is a large private swimming pool and plenty of terrace space, enabling sun bathing opportunities and al fresco dining from the barbecue provided.
Should you wish to wander out from your villa, the centre of La Manga Club is reached very easily, a few minutes drive or roughly a ten minute walk away. Here you will find bars, restaurants and shops a plenty.
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Lounge with air conditioning, flat satellite TV, DVD player, dining facilities patio doors leading to terrace
- King bedroom with air conditioning, patio doors leading to terrace, ensuite bathroom with bath with overhead shower, sink, WC, bidet
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, WC, bidet
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower, sink, WC, bidet
- Dining room
- Separate WC with sink
- Lounge with air conditioning, flat satellite TV
- Double bedroom with air conditioning, flat screen TV, ensuite bathroom with bath and over head shower, sink, WC, bidet
Pool room with air conditioning, flat screen TV, oven, hob, fridge/freezer
Separate Annexe (studio flat on lower floor)
Lounge with flat screen TV
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge
- Double and twin beds
- Bathroom with shower, sink and WC
- Private 9x6 metre pool, depth of 1,1m - 2,1m
- Sun loungers
- Covered terrace
- Free Wi Fi
Located close to the entrance of La Manga Club, there are only a handful of villas here, giving you privacy and plenty of space.
The centre of the resort can be found within a few minutes drive, with the beach a little further on.
For those looking to explore further afield, Los Belones, Los Alcaceres and the wonderful Mar Menor are all worth a visit and can all be found within a thirty minute drive.
La Manga Club offers the following facilities:
- La Cala, small sandy beach
- 3 x 18 hole Championship golf courses
- Golf Academy
- Driving range
- Putting green
- Short game area
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Prices start from approximately €60 per round per person
- Open all year
Minimum age is 16 years
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Treatments include: Facial, Massage, Pedicure, Manicure and a wide range of others
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Open all year round
Treatments start from approximately €65
Oasis Tennis Centre pool
- Sun loungers
- Open July & August
Restaurants & bars
20 restaurants & bars on site
Ranging from authentic Spanish to Asian, local fish, grill, Indian, Chinese, Italian and international cuisine.
28 different courts
- 20 clay courts
- 4 hard courts
- 4 astro turf
- Equipment hire
- Tennis academy
- Tennis shop
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Open all year round
Prices start at approximately €20 per hour
Sports & activities
- Dance studio
- Football academy
- Rugby academy
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Atamaria, SpainThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 July - 1 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 20 October 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 October - 27 October 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 October - 22 December 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 December - 29 December 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 December 2017 - 30 March 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 March - 20 April 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 April - 25 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 26 May - 1 June 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 June - 22 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 June - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 19 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 20 October - 26 October 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 October - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 December - 28 December 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 December 2018 - 3 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 11
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional