Unique Mountain Villa With Mountain And Sea Views
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Arenas, Spain
From £888 per week
Villa to rent in Arenas, Spain
Built using ‘spray concrete’ technology, this large, modern four-bedroom villa is a total one-off, enjoying spectacular mountain and sea views extending to the coast.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Why stay in an ordinary villa when you can stay in something extraordinary? Built using patented 'spray concrete' technology, this large, four-bedroom villa is a total 'one-off' enjoying spectacular mountain views extending to the coast.
The villa was completed late 2003 and is spacious and extremely well equipped. Outside there is a huge, covered, patio area with BBQ and plenty of shade from the usual heat. Inside the villa is fully air-conditioned with hot/cold air conditioning.
The property has ample parking for several cars and its own large pool. The villa is situated at the foot of a large hillside in its own plot of around 5000 sq.m.
The villa has generally large rooms with 4 bedrooms. The master suite has a large bathroom with side bedroom and large wrap around balcony. There is a huge covered patio area for dining or just sitting and gazing at the views over the mountains and down to the sea.
The huge lounge contains two additional sofa beds and has 3 large french doors out onto the patio.
The views across the hills and Velez Malaga to the sea are truly amazing with eagles regularly hovering in the thermals.
Totally self-contained for a family holiday but plus easy access to the beautiful Spanish resort of Torre del Mar. Ten minutes down the road is Nerja with it's cosmopolitan charm, great shopping and world famous Burriana beach.
This area is full of unspoilt charm at great places - it is what Marbella used to be before commercialism ruined it.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Arenas, SpainThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 8 August - 31 August 2020: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 20 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 31 March 2021: changeover days are Sunday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 20 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 31 March 2022: changeover days are Sunday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 20 December 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2023: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 25% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£175.00 per booking, paid with booking
£80.00 per week, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 14:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 3 double sofa beds in Lounge(2) Upstairs (1)
2 bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Open fire, Clothes drier, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Restricted mobility, Pets
Private Owner From Rushmoor, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2011
Past bookings: 8 bookings
Response rate: 50%
Response time: within 1 day
Last seen: 11 months ago
Number of properties: 1