Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Altea, Spain
From £467 per week
Apartment to rent in Altea, Spain
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Altea and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi. The apartment is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Bernia", 2-room apartment 50 m2 on 1st floor. Spacious and bright, fully renovated in 2014, practical and comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room 17 m2 with 1 double sofabed, TV and international TV channels
- 1 room 7 m2 with 1 french bed (150 cm, length 190 cm), fan
- Kitchen 12 m2 (oven, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Terrace 6 m2
- No view
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
Comfortable apartment block "Villa Altea", 3 storeys, built in 1900, renovated in 2014. In the centre of Altea, 100 m from the centre, in a central position, in the heart of the city, 100 m from the sea, 100 m from the beach. Public car park at 200 m, extra. Supermarket, restaurant, bar 50 m, bus stop "Altea-Benidorm" 300 m, railway station "Calpe-Altea-Benidorm" 400 m, sandy beach "Altea" 600 m, shingle beach " El Albir" 1 km. Sports harbour 500 m, golf course (18 hole) 5 km. Nearby attractions:
- Terra Mitica Benidorm 15 km, Aqualandia Benidorm 10 km, Benidorm 10 km, Alicante 56 km, Aeropuerto Alicante 64 km, Calpe 11 km
- No lift
- The keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome in Benidorm, 10 km
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
- Church bells can be heard
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Altea. The nearest airport is 73km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 100 metres away from a beach.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This apartment has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
The worst thing is to go to Benidorn for the keys.
Cooking utensils too fair Internet connection much too low Little or no access to French channels on the tv
A very good apartment very quite, but only minutes from indoor market, train, bus and beach.The only downside was we had to collect the keys in Benedome.
Centrally located apt close to sea front & old town. Clean & tidy and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Some difficulty experienced with key access when arriving outside office hours, ending costing us to have someone turn up to allow entry.
Super staff and very helpful, easy to collect keys as we had a hire car, were allowed to stay later on the last day. We loved the apartment, beautiful little cute place in a perfect location for Altea, we didn't know about the festival but it was such good fun to be in the middle of it all. The apartment was super clean, great facilities, the fan in the bedroom was ample for this time of year but I expect if you went in mid summer the apartment would be a bit hot. Parking isn't that difficult, if you get a map you can see free parking places in the town and they are not that difficult to get to and easy walk to the apartment. We loved this place, and will be booking it again. A must is to go up to Algar to the waterfalls and take your swimming stuff, you can swim in the water! Thanks for such a great stay and super value.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Altea, SpainThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 16 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 January - 22 March 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 March - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 22 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £179.69) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- Pets are allowed
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000