4 Bd Villa, Book 5+ Nights, Save With Our Free Breakfast Deal!
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Álora, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £836 per week
Villa to rent in Álora, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
4 bed villa, private pool, garden. The property sleeps 8 (to 12 with sofa beds). Located on a private Finca, in a stunning, rural mountainside location. Complimentary breakfast on 5+ night stays!
Just 50 minutes from Malaga airport, nestled within the green slopes of the "Sierra Huma" mountain, Rocabella Villas offers guests a unique opportunity to enjoy spectacular views of the Guadalhorce Valley from the comfort of their accommodation. The Gomez family have taken particular care to integrate the Finca into the surrounding countryside and groves, where centuries old carob trees and various types of Mediterranean oaks and shrubbery thrive. El Chorro is best known as a world class climbing destination, with thousands of routes and grades to suit all climbers. Within easy reach of Malaga airport, the area welcomes climbers from all over the word, throughout the year - especially during the Winter and Spring seasons when the mild, dry weather is perfect for climbing. One of the most famous routes for visitors in the region is along 'Camino Del Rey' (Kings Pathway), an adventurous tour through the steep gorge of El Chorro. For climbers in El Chorro the Camino del Rey is a spectacular, once in a lifetime experience.
As well as rock climbing, the region offers an abundance of other year round activities such as hiking, mountain biking and paragliding, all set within the beautiful Andalusian countryside. The city of Malaga is 1hr away from the Finca. Cordoba and Granada are just 1.5 - 2 hrs away by car and Sevilla 2.5 hours - all places worthy of at least a day's visit if not more.
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Álora, SpainThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 September 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 September - 18 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2017 - 1 January 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 January - 1 July 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 July - 29 July 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 July - 18 September 2018: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 September - 18 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2018 - 1 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 January - 1 July 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 July - 29 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 July - 18 September 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 September - 18 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2019 - 1 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 January - 1 July 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- 1 single bed
There is also 2 double sofa beds in Lounge, 2 cots
2 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 6m x 4m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning living rooms only, Open fire, Towels / linen, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Pets
Agency From Brighton, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2013
Past bookings: 9 bookings
Response rate: 56%
Response time: within 21 hours
Last logged in: 11 months ago
Number of properties: 7