2 Bd Villa, Book 5+ Nights, Save With Our Free Breakfast Deal!
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Álora, Spain
From £627 per week
Villa to rent in Álora, Spain
2 Bed villa, with private pool, garden, terrace, BBQ and parking. Sleeps 4 (to
6 with sofa bed). Quiet and rural mountainside location. Complimentary breakfast for stays of 5+ nights!
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Just 50 minutes from Malaga airport by car, nestled within the green slopes of the "Sierra Huma" mountain, Rocabella Villas offers guests a unique opportunity to enjoy spectacular views of the Guadalhorce Valley from the comfort of their accommodation.
The Gomez family have taken particular care to integrate the Finca into the surrounding countryside and groves, where centuries old carob trees and various types of Mediterranean oaks and shrubbery thrive.
La Clavelina is a charming two-storey rustic villa with 2 bedrooms, accommodating up to 6 people with sofa bed. The secluded garden, swimming pool and flat outside area makes it a perfect choice for families with children looking for a comfortable base from which to explore the region.
Complimenting your self catering villa, just a few minutes walk away is Restaurant Rocabella - where guests can enjoy the spectacular views from our outside terrace whilst tasting authentic Andalusian cuisine.
El Chorro is best known as a world class climbing destination, with thousands of routes and grades to suit all climbers. Within easy reach of Malaga airport, the area welcomes climbers from all over the word, throughout the year - especially during the Winter and Spring seasons when the mild, dry weather is perfect for climbing.
One of the most famous routes for visitors in the region is along 'Camino Del Rey' (Kings Pathway), an adventurous tour through the steep gorge of El Chorro. For climbers in El Chorro the Camino del Rey is a spectacular, once in a lifetime experience.
As well as rock climbing, the region offers an abundance of other year round activities such as hiking, mountain biking and paragliding, all set within the beautiful Andalusian countryside.
The city of Malaga is 1hr away from the Finca. Cordoba and Granada are just 1.5 - 2 hrs away by car and Sevilla 2.5 hours - all places worthy of at least a day's visit if not more.
There are several markets in the nearby town of Alora, as well as lots of choice for eating and drinking.
We provide all our guests with local tips and advice on how to get the best from the region, including special discounts on activity packages, as suits their needs.
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Álora, SpainThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 May - 1 July 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 July - 29 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 July - 16 September 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 September - 18 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2019 - 1 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 January - 1 July 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 July - 29 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 July - 16 September 2020: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 September - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 January - 1 July 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 July - 29 July 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 July - 16 September 2021: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 September - 18 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2021 - 1 January 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 January - 1 July 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in lounge, 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 8m x 4.5m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning living rooms only, Open fire, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Restricted mobility, Pets
Agency From Brighton, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2013
Past bookings: 9 bookings
Response rate: 0%
Last seen: a year ago
Number of properties: 6