3 Bd Villa, Book 5+ Nights, Save With Our Free Breakfast Deal!
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Alora, El chorro, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £732 per week
Villa to rent in Alora, El chorro, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
3 bed villa, private pool, garden. The property sleeps 7 (to 9 with double sofa bed). Located on a private Finca, in a stunning, rural mountainside location.
The villa is located within Rocabella Villas, at the top of a hillside with unspoilt views over the Guadalhorce valley. The villa has a privileged viewpoint and position on the Finca and is not overlooked by any properties.
There is a restaurant on site at the front of the Finca (5 mins walk from the property), should you desire to dine out in the evenings, rather than dine at the villa.
Just 1 hour from Malaga airport by car, 3km from the famous El Chorro and Camino del Rey and a few hours from historic cities worth a day trip such as Granada and Seville.
El Chorro is best known as a world class climbing destination, with thousands of routes and grades to suit all climbers. Within easy reach of Malaga airport, the area welcomes climbers from all over the word, throughout the year - especially during the Winter and Spring seasons when the mild, dry weather is perfect for climbing.
One of the most famous routes for visitors in the region is along 'Camino Del Rey' (Kings Pathway), an adventurous tour through the steep gorge of El Chorro. For climbers in El Chorro the Camino del Rey is a spectacular, once in a lifetime experience.
As well as rock climbing, the region offers an abundance of other year round activities such as hiking, mountain biking and paragliding, all set within the beautiful Andalusian countryside.
The city of Malaga is 1hr away from the Finca. Cordoba and Granada are just 1.5 - 2 hrs away by car and Sevilla 2.5 hours - all places worthy of at least a day's visit if not more.
There are several markets in the nearby town of Alora, as well as lots of choice for eating and drinking.
We provide all our guests with local tips and advice on how to get the best from the region, including special discounts on activity packages, as suits their needs. Whether you are looking for a restaurant recommendation or a great place to go climbing for the day, we want all our guests to get the very best from their stay and enjoy beautiful Andalucia!
This villa has 2 verified reviews.
1 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Very nice villa in a very nice location, views over the valley were stunning and the local area was very pretty (El Chorro and Ardales lakes being only a short drive away.) The villa is quite secluded so a car is necessary to reach the villa as well as getting around. The pool is a good size and the house has all of the facilities you would expect. The master bedroom and the front room also have air conditioning which was nice on the hot nights. There wasnt much communication from the villa owner, when we arrived on site we had no instructions on how to collect the key, although this was soon resolved with a quick phone call to the owner, who was friendly and helpful. We were then greeted and welcomed by the same person we spoke to on the phone a few hours later, letting us know about all the nearby amenities. This was the only time we saw the owner in our stay, some people may not like this lack of contact but many people may like the privacy we were given and that we were just allowed to get on with our holiday without being checked up on every 10 minutes. I would recommend the villa to any group of people looking to get away and to spend some time in the Andalucían countryside. The area is very secluded and about 45 minutes drive to the Costa Del Sol, however if you are more interested in seeing more of the real Spain this villa is for you.
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Alora, El chorro, SpainThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 September - 18 December 2016: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2016 - 1 January 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 January - 1 July 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 July - 29 July 2017: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 July - 18 September 2017: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 September - 18 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2017 - 1 January 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 January - 1 July 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 July - 29 July 2018: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 July - 18 September 2018: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 September - 18 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2018 - 1 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 January - 1 July 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 July - 29 July 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 July - 16 September 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 9:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 single bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in lounge, 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 12m x 6m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning living rooms only, Open fire, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Pets
Views of surrounding mountains, countryside and Guadalhorce valley below, leading down the mountainside towards the town of Alora, 12km away in the distance.
Agency From Brighton, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2013
Past bookings: 9 bookings
Response rate: 80%
Response time: within 22 hours
Last logged in: 15 days ago
Number of properties: 7