Mansion Alhamar, Sitio De Calahonda, Mijas, Costa Del Sol
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, shared pool and golf nearby in Alhamar, Spain
From £183 per week
Apartment to rent in Alhamar, Spain
BEACHFRONT complex, 2 bedroom apartment room with mountain views. AC, heating, WiFi, SmartTV, UK channels, filtered water, shared pool, tennis courts, onsite bar, near to supermarkets and restaurants.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This wonderful complex lies on the front line beach with stunning sea front and garden views, perfect for guests wanting to rest, relax and recharge before getting back to their hustling and bustling lifestyles!
Location of our apartment we think is fantastic; Our apartment is located in South of Spain’s Calahonda, in the coastal zone of La Cala de Mijas (Costa Mijas). It sits between Fuengirola to the east, Marbella to the west, and is roughly a 25 minute drive from Malaga airport. There is direct access to the boardwalk so you can take lovely long walks to La Cala or Cabopino.
The closest bus stop is outside the main gate on the left from where you can get the M220 bus to Fuengirola. Getting the M220 bus from the opposite side of the road on the right will take you to Marbella bus station.
There is so much about, from bars and restaurants to supermarkets and pharmacies across the road. There is a parade of cafes and restaurants opposite the complex ranging from Spanish to Korean cuisine! American too… McDonalds is a short walk away.. but don’t give in! Try the local restaurants instead ☺ For nightlife, Fuengirola and Marbella have splendid bars, restaurants and clubs.
What are the top attractions in Costa del Sol? Where to begin! Further west along the coast there are various places great for people and yaught watching; Cabopino beaches and marina and Puerto Banus. Old and new towns of Marbella are also worth visiting, as well as Pueblos Blancos, the inland white villages. There are a large number of golf courses too in the area, including El Chaparral and Miraflores Golf Club (10 min drive from our apartment). And of course there’s something for the kids too! - Selwo Dolphin Park is a 15 min drive, Tivoli World, Benalmadena Sea World and Marina, crocodile park and water park all within 20 min drive. Getting around, there are taxi stands and bus stops nearby for those wanting to explore the area. There is also a boardwalk for those morning and evenings walks along the beach coast!
The best part for us is that the apartment is part of a complex that includes the following for your enjoyment!
- Maintained public gardens with spectacular beach front views
- Swimming pool (and kids pool) to cool down in the sun
- Tennis courts to practice those Nadal backhand strokes
- Library for some downtime reading
- There’s even a private pub for residents serving draught pints on site! You can get a pint of beer for €2 and fresh coffee for €1.30 (please note the bar is closed on Tuesdays).
• Restaurants, cafes and bars in the neighborhood:
1) There is a beach bar on site open in summer the end of the complex, delicious fresh Paella and fish dishes.
2) There are restaurants and bars within 5 min walk from the apartment across the road and also to the right of the apartment.
3) There is also a food court located behind Supersol which is across the road on the right. 8 min walk.
4) McDonalds is 1km to the left. 12 min walk.
• Supermarket/Grocery stores in the neighbourhood:
1) The Mercadona supermarket is across the road to the left, it is the cheapest and best quality compared to others. 5 min walk.
2) Supersol is across the road to the right. 8 min walk.
3) Lidl supermarket is further up on the left past McDonalds. 15 min walk.
• Nearest Shopping centres:
1) La Cala. 6 min drive, 6km walk on boardwalk
2) Fuengirola. 15 min drive.
3) Marbella & La Canada. 15 min drive
• Nearest post office/cash point/pharmacy/hospital:
Post Office, cash points and pharmacy are across the road. Local medical centre is to the right. 2 min walk.
• Suggestions for things to do:
Puerto Banus, Sohail Castle, Marbella old town, Cabopino beaches and marina, Mijas Pueblo, day trip to Gibraltor, Parque Acuatico Mijas, Bioparc Fuengirola, Selwo Dolphin Park, Crocodile Park, Butterfly Park, Tivoli World, Caminito del Rey
Rental licence or registration number: VFT / MA / 12968
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Alhamar, SpainThis apartment is near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a children pool area, a sea view and a shared garden. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 February - 21 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 July - 1 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 September 2020 - 21 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 July - 1 September 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 September 2021 - 21 July 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 July - 1 September 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 September 2022 - 20 February 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 26 January - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 5 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 26 January - 31 December and receive 5% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cleaning & Laundry & Meeting at the apartment
£85.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Master bedroom
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Sea view, Shared garden, Tennis court, Childrens pool area
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Hounslow, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2019
Last seen: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1