Ca Na Guerrera
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Alcúdia, Majorca
From £1,244 per week
Villa to rent in Alcúdia, Majorca
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Alcúdia and sleeps 7 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Ca Na Guerrera", 6-room villa 180 m2 on 2 levels. Rustic and cosy furnishings:
- Living room with open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV, flat screen, radio and DVD
- Exit to the patio, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 1 pull-out bed
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, X ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave) with dining table
- Exit to the terrace
- Air-conditioning, forced-air heating
- Upper floor - 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/WC
- Natural stone floors
- Comfortable furnishings in the country house style
- Terrace, patio, lawn
- Terrace furniture, balcony furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (8), covered balcony, sitting area
- View of the mountains
- Washing machine, safe, iron, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 2 year olds, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- At the house
- Suitable for families
4 km from Alcudia:
- Rustic, comfortable farm estate "Ca Na Guerrera", 2 storeys, renovated, surrounded by trees
- Outside the resort, 4 km from the centre of Alcudia, in a quiet, sunny position, 7 km from the sea, located by a road
- Property 13'000 m2 (fenced) with lawn and wildlife garden, orchard (fenced), swimming pool angular (9 x 4 m, 20/03-07/11)
- Shower/WC in the pool area, outdoor shower, whirlpool, pool house with fridge, WC and cooking stove, patio (500 m2), pergola (15 m2), garden furniture, barbecue (swing)
- Internet access, WiFi, air conditioning, washing machine
- Narrow motor access
- Parking at the house on the premises
- Shop 6 km, grocery 6 km, restaurant 6 km, bus stop "Alcudia" 6 km, railway station 10 km, sandy beach "Bahia de Alcudia" 7 km pebble beach 8 km, rocky beach 8 km
- Sports harbour 6 km, marina 6 km, golf course (18 hole) 6 km, tennis 8 km, riding stable 5 km
- Car recommended
- Suitable for families, suitable for seniors
- Object suitable for 7 adults groups of teenagers on request only
- Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the holiday house
- Jacuzzi is NOT HEATED
- If you would like a heated jacuzzi it will be charged extra because of electricity (0,30€/kw)
- Behind the house there is an enclosed area with direct access from the garden with 5 ponies
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view; it is also located in Alcúdia. The nearest airport is 61km away. It is set in a convenient location, 7km away from a beach and 4km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a balcony, a garden and a whirlpool.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 11 verified reviews.
11 out of 11 people recommend staying here
What a lovely place if you like peace in the countryside. Our family (children 21 & 16) had a marvellous stay in wc 11 Aug 18 (hot, sunny & storms). The family who own the property are kind, helpful & clearly proud of their home. XXX speaks English. They live in nearby Pollenca, visit 2 or 3 times per week to clean outside & are on call if problems with electrics or water. There is a good guide book which includes advice on restoring power. Bring torches because storms trip the switches. Fuse box is in the kitchen. To locate the house perhaps use XXX Earth (XXX) & from airport turn off the Ma-13 at the 46 km post (fast road onto narrow country road, so beware). Two ponies in the owner's field & the hen comes a visiting. Outdoor shower also an outside room with wc, shower & basin. 2 bathrooms indoors, each with good showers. Plenty of shady spots, table tennis table (not mentioned in details), 2 bats & several balls, lovely Mediterranean planting, printed concrete for much of outside & thick grass around the pool so comfy underfoot. Slippy indoors if feet wet. One large living area with 2 wide steps separating a lounge area from the very large kitchen. Touch control ceramic hob be patient. Oven works. Large fridge/freezer. Aircon in bedrooms only & very effective. Auto switch off after 3 hours. Endless outing possibilities: The Ma-10 from Pollenca to Soller if you have a head for heights, similarly the Formentor peninsula. The Arta caves are awe inspiring & less touristy than Drac. We did not visit the latter. Palma for shops, interesting narrow streets in the older area, the cathedral (women do not have to cover legs), even a quirky English second hand book shop. We parked at Son Fuster Vell next to the Ma-13 which has a Metro station. Perhaps visit rural Majorca as well for a look at the peaceful towns & villages. Tremendous walking opportunities just get decent mapping. Lots of cycling as well. Cala de San Vicenc is easy to drive to (no epic drop as there is to Cala Tuent), spoilt by a large hotel but with pleasant little beaches & clear waters for swimming (lots of sea urchins in places so watch out). Pollenca has many cafes & restaurants. Pre book or get there by 7pm in August if you want a table at the better places. Guides: Lonely Planet, The Rough Guide a good combi & perhaps Top 10 Majorca & Explore Majorca. Driving maps: Freytag
I really do not want to judge this house because we would like to keep this pearl for ourselves. What fantastic. It is a holiday home at + - 6 km from the nearest village, on a secluded country road. A fantastic place. The garden is very beautiful, as in the photos. The owner keeps it perfectly. The house is fully equipped and very comfortable. The jacuzzi costs extra. With us it was not really hot, the jacuzzi proved the outcome. There is a swing, a slide for small children, plenty of furniture outside. Everything is as beautiful and luxurious as in the photos. A car is required. We were there with two families, including three children aged 3, 9 and 11.
Beautiful property a few kilometers from the beautiful village of Alcudia. Haven of peace in a beautiful garden, ideal for lovers of calm and countryside (superb orchard, ponies, sheep in the vicinity). The house is comfortable and the equipment excellent (very nice pool, jacuzzi, many living areas very well equipped outside). Home attentive and warm.
Very nice, clean and spacious finca with a great and well-kept garden in a quiet location. Ideal starting point for day trips. Very beautiful beaches and coves can be reached in a few minutes by car. Supermarkets can be found in Pollenca (about 6 km). The landlords are very nice and helpful. All in all, it was the perfect vacation for us.
Excellent villa with lots and lots of room . Typical rural Spanish furniture and well equipped kitchen. Air conditioning functioned well and was needed. The outside was the real plus. Large well maintained pool and jacuzzi plus table tennis table. Nice gardens and fields to pick figs and walk in. Quiet apart from when the sheep are herded past. Needs better directions to find though as it is a little off the main road but owner always available to help.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Alcúdia, MajorcaThis villa is near a lively area and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £177.32) per booking, paid locally
Local tax (16+)
€2.20 (approx. £1.95) per person per day, paid locally
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
There is also 1 cot
- Private pool
Show all 6 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 12 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Mountain view
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 42 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: an hour ago
Number of properties: over 1,000