Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Alcossebre, Spain
From £357 per week
Apartment to rent in Alcossebre, Spain
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Alcossebre and sleeps 4 people. It has parking nearby, a gym and a spa. The apartment is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 45 m2, on the ground floor. Living/dining room 15 m2 with TV. 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds. Kitchen (oven, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, freezer). Bath/bidet/WC. Electric heating. Terrace 60 m2. Terrace furniture. Facilities:
- Washing machine, iron
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- (The wardrobes in the bedrooms are small)
2-family house "Avda Valencia". In the centre of Alcoceber, 100 m from the sea, on a main road. Parking, public parking on the road. Grocery, restaurant 30 m, bus stop 50 m, sandy beach 100 m.
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. It is also suitable for families. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Alcossebre. The nearest airport is 124km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 100 metres away from a beach.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The apartment is suitable for activity holidays during the summer; it is also suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Good location, 2 bedrooms + living room + terrace. Value for money OK
Overall we were pleased with this rental, just 2 caveats including one that is important. One person bed for a couple not great and average bedding. Finally, the very negative point is the location of this rental between two very busy roads, very noisy, impossible to sleep the windows open ... Talking loud people in the evening since street leading on the pedestrian street in front of the beach, no klason vehicle respect, strong music ... great terrace but lacking really privacy. Too bad since this rental is rather spacious in terms of place, close to the sea and all amenities
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Alcossebre, SpainThis apartment is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 14 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 8 December - 28 December 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.64) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Show all 4 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- Pets are allowed
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 6 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000