Holiday Home In Cabo Roig - Spain
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Aguamarina, Spain
From £314 per week
Villa to rent in Aguamarina, Spain
Set in the beautiful Cabo Roig this fantastic poolside holiday home is a short walk from great beaches, restaurants, bars & shops. A great holiday location for summer fun, relaxing breaks & golf.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This fantastic, superbly located property was built in 2005, the two bedroom holiday home includes Aircon, English TV system, Internet, front and rear patio's, garden and roof top solarium with sea view.
Set in beautiful communal gardens only a few yards from the pool. The garden and pool area is very well kept and secure with summer flowers and fruit trees. The swimming pool has a distinctive roman coliseum theme with a jacuzzi and waterfall.
It is ideal for both families and couples set in a quiet location. Yet only a very short walk of a couple of minutes provides all the local amenities, restaurants, bars and shops that you would expect from a Spanish holiday resort. The Cabo Roig marina and beaches with sunloungers, parasols, beachbars and watersports are all closeby. A car is not essential for your holiday.
The Cabo Roig 'Strip' boasts many excellent restaurants, shops and bars. Cuisine includes traditional spanish, chinese, hungarian, mexican, italian, indian and argentinian to name a few. Several small supermarkets are also close by with larger supermarkets only a 10 minute walk.
The area is simply a Golfers paradise!
3 fantastic courses within a 10 minutes drive and another dozen within 30 minutes. Tee times can be pre-booked.
Airports are close by; Murcia Airport is 20 minutes transfer time and Alicante 50 minutes.
This villa has 8 verified reviews.
8 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Just had a super week in this lovely property..has everything you would want with its close proximity to the beach/shops/bars/restaurants and is a very well eqquiped & comfortable villa. Taxi arranged by Adrian for airport collection/delivery which was excellent..will definitely be retuning again..thank you Mark.
Gated property very close to bars and shops. Ideal for small family, pool outside front door. Went in the Spring and weather was beautiful.
Only gripe was having to strip the beds before we left (early morning flight) and a note left by management, extra would be charged if apartment left differently from arrival. E.g emptying dishwasher, washing up, cleaning etc.
I would do these chores anyway.
Apart from the note (one of many notes) enjoyable time.
Good for the kids, families.
Would recommend Chinese on the strip and The Filton centre at los balcones (car ride-but worth it) for good value/delicious meals
Nice holiday and would recommend
Unfortunately definately not suitable for disabled
The property is ideally located and very secure. Has all the facilities you would need and having stayed here 3 times I would most definitely recommend it and will be returning. It offers excellent value for money.
This is our 5th time staying at this villa and I would have no hesitation recommending it to anyone ..
It's perfect for a nice relaxing holiday or a base for a more adventurous one if that's what you prefer..
There are shops, pubs, restaurants and even a medical clinic easily within walking distance (they're literally up the road)
We are always collected at the airport by Adrian and driven back to the airport on leaving as well ...
He's very punctual and will organise this before your trip out there usually by email.. I would recommend this too it's much easier then waiting for a taxi and he's a very nice chap too :-)
The area is so well kept and the pool right outside the door is a bonus ! ..
10 out of 10 :-)
As described ,great location, everything we needed was provided, would recommend,had a great holiday.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Aguamarina, SpainThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 January 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 January - 29 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 30 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 December 2020 - 28 February 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 30 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 December 2021 - 28 February 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 30 September 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 December 2022 - 28 February 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 12 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 15 days or more.
- Receive 8% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Receive 12% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Departure Clean Fee
£50.00 per booking, paid locally
£15.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
The property has a communal swimming pool with a roman coliseum theme. Jacuzzi, waterfall and gardens. Alarm system and safe-security box
Private Owner From Hull, United Kingdom Member since May 2008
Past bookings: 51 bookings
Response rate: 0%
Last seen: 13 days ago
Number of properties: 1