Casa LILI | Javea | Costa Blanca | 2 Bedroom
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Aduanas, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £601 per week
Apartment to rent in Aduanas, Spain
Apartment overview - owner's description
Charming 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday-apartment on one of the best residential complexes in Javea. This quiet complex is situated in the port area of Javea, many people's favourite area.
Javea Costa Blanca Holiday Home for rent
Casa Lili comprises an entrance hallway leading to a bright airy lounge/dining room with patio doors leading to a private terrace. Equiped with table and chairs for dining/wining while enjoying the open views of the surrounding area. Nice southfacing with views to the Montgo and Via Augusta.
The kitchen/utility area is fully fitted with oven , dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer and microwave.
A master bedroom with 1 double bed and ensuite bathroom.
The other bedroom with 2 single beds.
This well appointed Urbanization, secure gated offers swimming pool (01.01.-31.12.) with internal staircase. Children's pool, outdoor shower and landscaped gardens, all situated in the centre of the complex.
Only 500 m from the sea, bars and restaurants.
Casa Lili gives you everything for a perfect vacation.
There is truly something for everyone in the Javea area. Golf, tennis, horse riding, walking, go-karting, water sports, shopping or just lazing on the beach or by the pool. Children are very well catered for in this family orientated resort.
With a fantastic climate and such a diverse array of attractions this area of Spain has something for everyone. From the Long sandy beaches to the vibrant cities and quaint white washed towns, there is always something of interest to see or do.
The weather is superb, the cost boasts one of the driest and sunniest climates in Europe with around 320 days of sunshine.
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Aduanas, SpainThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a children pool area, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 July 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 8 July - 12 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 September - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2017: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 11 January - 24 March 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 March - 11 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 12 April - 23 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 July - 12 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2018: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 11 January - 24 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 March - 11 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 12 April - 23 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 July - 12 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 11 January - 24 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 March - 11 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 12 April - 23 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£98.76 per booking, paid locally
Bed- an bathlinen, beachtowels : price per person
£1.80 per night, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom
Shared pool, Size 105m
Internet, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden, Childrens pool area
Private Owner From Beerse, Belgium Member since Mar 2015
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 38 minutes
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 5