Camino Eretat 11
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Adsubia, Spain
From £570 per week
Villa to rent in Adsubia, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Adsubia and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room villa 250 m2 on 2 levels, on the ground floor. Spacious, beautiful and cosy furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV
- Exit to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Separate WC
- Upper floor - 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds
- 2nd upper floor
- (exterior staircase) living/dining room
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Open kitchen
- Large terrace 50 m2, roofed
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (6)
- Very beautiful panoramic view of the sea, the mountains, the valley and the countryside
- Washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking
Adsubia 4 km from Pego:
- Villa "Camino Eretat 11", 2 storeys
- In the resort 3 km from the centre of Pego, in a quiet position, 10 km from the sea
- Property 10'000 m2, garden with wildlife garden and flowers, swimming pool (8 x 4 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Outdoor shower
- Shop 1 km, supermarket 3 km, restaurant 1 km, sandy beach 13 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 13 km
- Hiking paths
- VAll de la Gallinera..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside, a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Adsubia. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 10km away from a beach and only 3km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 12 verified reviews.
12 out of 12 people recommend staying here
Were very surprised such a nice house well maintained, clean and with heating for those chilly days
The house is secluded and you are good on your own. Highly recommended
We have now spent the second time our vacation in this great house and will certainly come back. It is quiet, has a great view and is well maintained.
Unfortunately, we did not find the house immediately. But then we were very pleasantly surprised. A very nice location with good facilities. Unfortunately we had a lot of mosquitoes on site. And many stitches daily. Screens are unfortunately not available at the house. Everything else was great.
The rental was perfect very clean the complete equipment and in good condition Quiet area close enough to the shops (by car)
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Adsubia, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a pool and a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 18 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 21 September - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £179.69) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 3 cots
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Country view
- Mountain view
- Sea view
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000