Vineyard Cottage Skatlar
Cottage with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Srednje Grčevje, Slovenia
From £552 per week
Cottage to rent in Srednje Grčevje, Slovenia
Vineyard Cottage Škatlar - appartment is located at the edge of the forest and Grcevje, close to Novo Mesto and Otocec.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Vineyard Cottage Tourism is meant for tourists who are looking for authentic and genuine tourist arrangements, for some peace and quiet and a chance to relax in the countryside.
Vineyard cottages are a unique feature in the wine-growing region of Posavje, which includes the wine-growing districts of Dolenjska, Bela Krajina and Bizeljsko-Sremič because nowhere else in the world can you find this many vineyard cottages, wooden wine storage rooms and wine cellars grouped together in such a small area. All these structures stand on the edges of vineyards in splendid locations that offer lovely views. The agricultural part of the vineyard cottage is represented by the cellar, which contains tools and wine; the living quarters on the ground floor consist of a kitchen, toilet, bathroom and sleeping quarters. The vineyard cottages are fully fitted with modern equipment and provide visitors with everything they need for a pleasant vacation (kitchen, living room with a dining area, bedroom, bathroom, toilet, TV, balcony or terrace…).
While staying in these unique buildings, you will be able to enjoy serenity and quiet contemplation; read a book, take in the beautiful nature and the magnificent scenery, and take time to be with your loved ones…
Who, above all, is Vineyard Cottage Tourism meant for?
- Visitors seeking an active vacation experience: hiking, cycling, horseback riding and boating
- Admirers of natural and cultural heritage
- Visitors who enjoy culinary and gastronomic diversity
- People who enjoy going to traditional ethnological and other types of events
From Škatlar vinyard retreat you will be able to enjoy the fine view spreading out towards Gorjanci and the hills and vales of Dolenjska. The area provides excellent opportunities for hiking, renting a bicycle or horse riding. The nearby attractions include the church of St. George, Stari grad, Otočec, Šmarješke Toplice, etc.
As a sign of welcome, you are treated to home-baked bread and different salamis (which can also be purchased to take home). Upon arrival, you receive the key to the cellar.
There is a stone cellar below. On the first floor, there is a wooden living area made entirely out of natural materials: kitchen (stove, fridge, freezer), bathroom, toilet, bedroom with two beds. The upper floor sleeps 2 people. There is a dining room, TV, a wooden corridor and a barbecue grill. The roof is made of thatch.
This cottage does not have any reviews.
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Srednje Grčevje, SloveniaThis cottage is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the cottage is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 9 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 20 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 December 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 19 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 December 2021 - 2 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 20 December 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 December 2022 - 3 January 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 31 May 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 June - 31 August and receive 20% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£2.70 per person per night, paid with booking
£17.98 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Pets
Agency From Novo Mesto, Slovenia Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Last seen: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 19