Villa With Garden In Koper
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Semedela, Slovenia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £459 per week
Villa to rent in Semedela, Slovenia
Situated over Koper Bay the villa with garden offers ideal retreat at discovering Slovenia and nearby Croatia and Italy. Walking distance to the sea and to historical town center of Koper.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The house situated in a quiet area. As location not far from highway exit is ideally situated for those who wish dicover the area. Whithin three hours you can reach many interesting towns with rich cultural heritage as Venice, Ljubljana, Pula Opatija and Piran asnatural brethtaking sites and parques: Sečovlje Salt Fields, Škocjan Caves, Soča River Valley.
The town Koper, walking distance away, used to be the capital of Istria region during Venetian times. It was situated on an island and was connected to the earth by a road and Lion' s castle in the middle of it. There are many beautiful houses, palaces, squares, streets and fountains built in romanic, gothic, renaissance and baroque period. The town offers cultural events during the whole year.
There are two beaches walking distance from the house, one in Koper and the other in Žusterna, 10 minutes walking away.
There are two beaches we reccomend to those who admire natural places, one in the middle of nature, in the Strunjan natural park. Situated at the end of salt fields, under the cliff.
In colder period of the year visitors can enjoy spa centers and swimming pools, some of them with salt some of them with termal water . The nearby spa center and swimming pool is in Žusterna, walking distance away from the house.
The nearest supermarket, pharmacy, bar, pizzeria are four minutes walking away. The local produced vegetables and fresh fish from caught by local fishermans is sold in the local market place, 10 minutes walking away.
The area is known for good food, vine and olive oil. There are many places where you can eat tastefully food, from simple to more reined places.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Semedela, SloveniaThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 July - 1 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2018 - 9 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 February - 23 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 May - 26 May 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 May - 3 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 June - 17 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 June - 1 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2019 - 9 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 February - 23 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 May - 26 May 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 May - 3 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 June - 17 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 June - 1 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2020 - 9 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 February - 23 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 May - 26 May 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 May - 3 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£26.87 per booking, paid with booking
town tax 1,27 € per person per day
£1.14 per night, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 single sofa beds in Bedroom 2
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in Italian, Local
Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
The house has a private parking place. You can smoke on a terrace.
Private Owner From Koper, Slovenia Member since Feb 2014
Past bookings: 1 booking
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 2