Family House In Piran
Beach house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Piran, Slovenia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £715 per week
House to rent in Piran, Slovenia
Family house with beautiful view, very romantic and kids friendly, with big garden and wineyard, a walk away from the beach and city centre.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
We welcome you to our house in Piran, the historic city full of tiny and narrow streets! The house is located near St. Georges Church and offers a magnificent view on Piran and its bay. A short walk will bring you to the city center and to the coast. The house is surrounded with a vineyard which provides a comfortable shade in the summer and a green yard, where you can enjoy the beautiful sunny weather. The house is suitable for couples, families, and even for smaller groups of 6 people.
The Piran house is fully equipped: TV, internet, washing machine, towels, sheets, and much more is available for your use. From the terrace you can admire the Slovenian, Croatian, and Italian coast. When the weather is clear, the view will carry all the way to the Alps.
The coast with the beach is only a walk away. All year around you can enjoy the delicious food many restaurants and pubs are offering along the coast, visit the many museums in Piran, take a walk along the coast, or rent a bike, see the Aquarium… We promise you will not be bored!
In the summer you can enjoy your holiday on the coast, there are ample opportunities for swimming, diving, and even fishing. You can do all this along the entire coast of Piran. If you don’t like stony and rocky beaches, you can take a bus to Portorož, where a sandy beach is waiting for you. In Portorož you can also rent a boat or a surfboard, and various other watersport equipment, while your kids can have fun on the trampolines, water slides, or building sandcastles.
If you would like to skip the hustle of ‘tourism’, you will find peace on the Northern coast of Piran, the one you can observe from the St. George Church tower, and which runs all the way toward the village of Fiesa. The path that leads there starts only a hundred meters from the house.
Finally, if you only want to rest, renting our apartment - house is the right choice for you. The house will delight you with a lot of shade, a lot of sun, a lot of grass, and an amazing view.
This house has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
City is amazing, house is amazing, location of the house is amazing ... Everything was simply amazing. I never saw some advert that is better in real then on a pictures. Definitely it is worth the money.
1) Everyone should visit Slovenia, it is a beautiful country with a lot to offer! Piran is a lovely coastal town with gorgeous views of the sea, good seafood, wonderful walks/hikes/biking, swimming, and 1 euro gelato that must be eaten every day.
2) This wonderful vacation house is the perfect location for enjoying it all. Located at one of the higher points in town (youll get a good work out!), its a nice sized house for a family or for a group of friends. We had 6 adults (30 - 40 somethings) in our party and it was perfect. The decks and yard were wonderful for relaxing, drinking wine, reading, gazing out at the Adriatic Sea - and there were lettuces in the garden for dinner. There is a bunk bed, two double beds that dont require cuddling to share, and a very nice couch. The pictures represent it well - its absolutely worth the money.
Simply perfect! Great view, beautiful garden, nice, comfortable, fully equipped house, short walk to the sea.
The house has excellent location, it has great view of Piran, and you can enjoy it non-stop. It has a wonderful terrace on the roof where you can also see the stars at night. The amenities were excellent, in great condition. The only cons was the absence of the parking lot, so we had to carry our luggage for about 5 minutes up and down narrow stony streets. So be prepared, but the overall living was excellent :)
We had a fantastic time staying at this property. We called it perched Piran perfection! From many a vantage point you can see the house stands out and it has views that are breathtaking. Of an evening, after the children were in bed and with a glass of wine in hand, we sat on the terrace watching swifts and bats swooping past us. The garden was hugely appreciated and obviously a rarity in Piran.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This house is:
Outside this house in Piran, SloveniaThis house is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 July - 9 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 December 2018 - 7 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 February - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 8 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 May - 16 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 13 July 2019: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 July - 15 July 2019: changeover days are Monday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 July - 9 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 December 2019 - 7 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 February - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 8 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 May - 16 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 13 July 2020: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 July - 15 July 2020: changeover days are Monday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 July - 9 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 October - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 December 2020 - 7 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 February - 31 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 8 May 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 May - 16 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 May - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 13 July 2021: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 8 January - 31 March and receive 15% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£88.84 per booking, paid locally
1,27 eur per person per night, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 bunk bed (sleeps 2)s
There is also 1 double sofa bed in livingroom, 1 cot
Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, Italian, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Pets
You can not park near the house. When you arrive you park your car 200 meters away from the house, unpack and then bring the car in parking house Arze on the top of Piran (1 min away) against payment. It costs around 12 € per day.
Private Owner From Ljubljana, Slovenia Member since Oct 2010
Merried, 5 kids, jurnalist by profession, speaking spanish (diploma), german, english and italian
Past bookings: 18 bookings
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 4