Vineyard Cottage Ucman 1-4pax
Cottage with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Paha, Slovenia
From £425 per week
Cottage to rent in Paha, Slovenia
Ucman vineyard cottage - apartment is located among the vineyards vineyards near Grcevje, Smarjeske spa, Otocec...
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Vineyard Cottage Tourism is meant for tourists who are looking for authentic and genuine tourist arrangements, for some peace and quiet and a chance to relax in the countryside.
Vineyard cottages are a unique feature in the wine-growing region of Posavje, which includes the wine-growing districts of Dolenjska, Bela Krajina and Bizeljsko-Sremič because nowhere else in the world can you find this many vineyard cottages, wooden wine storage rooms and wine cellars grouped together in such a small area. All these structures stand on the edges of vineyards in splendid locations that offer lovely views. The agricultural part of the vineyard cottage is represented by the cellar, which contains tools and wine; the living quarters on the ground floor consist of a kitchen, toilet, bathroom and sleeping quarters. The vineyard cottages are fully fitted with modern equipment and provide visitors with everything they need for a pleasant vacation (kitchen, living room with a dining area, bedroom, bathroom, toilet, TV, balcony or terrace…).
While staying in these unique buildings, you will be able to enjoy serenity and quiet contemplation; read a book, take in the beautiful nature and the magnificent scenery, and take time to be with your loved ones…
Who, above all, is Vineyard Cottage Tourism meant for?
- Visitors seeking an active vacation experience: hiking, cycling, horseback riding and boating
- Admirers of natural and cultural heritage
- Visitors who enjoy culinary and gastronomic diversity
- People who enjoy going to traditional ethnological and other types of events
This cottage does not have any reviews.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Paha, SloveniaThis cottage is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the cottage is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 9 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 6 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 January - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 January - 21 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2020 - 6 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 January - 21 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
£0.89 per person per night, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden
Infants, Smoking, Restricted mobility, Pets
Agency From Novo Mesto, Slovenia Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Response rate: 0%
Last logged in: a year ago
Number of properties: 30