Vineyard Cottage Drazumeric
Cottage with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Mavrlen, Slovenia
From £344 per week
Cottage to rent in Mavrlen, Slovenia
Vineyard cottage stands among vineyards above Crnomelj.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Vineyard Cottage Tourism is meant for tourists who are looking for authentic and genuine tourist arrangements, for some peace and quiet and a chance to relax in the countryside.
Vineyard cottages are a unique feature in the wine-growing region of Posavje, which includes the wine-growing districts of Dolenjska, Bela Krajina and Bizeljsko-Sremič because nowhere else in the world can you find this many vineyard cottages, wooden wine storage rooms and wine cellars grouped together in such a small area. All these structures stand on the edges of vineyards in splendid locations that offer lovely views. The agricultural part of the vineyard cottage is represented by the cellar, which contains tools and wine; the living quarters on the ground floor consist of a kitchen, toilet, bathroom and sleeping quarters. The vineyard cottages are fully fitted with modern equipment and provide visitors with everything they need for a pleasant vacation (kitchen, living room with a dining area, bedroom, bathroom, toilet, TV, balcony or terrace…).
While staying in these unique buildings, you will be able to enjoy serenity and quiet contemplation; read a book, take in the beautiful nature and the magnificent scenery, and take time to be with your loved ones…
Who, above all, is Vineyard Cottage Tourism meant for?
- Visitors seeking an active vacation experience: hiking, cycling, horseback riding and boating
- Admirers of natural and cultural heritage
- Visitors who enjoy culinary and gastronomic diversity
- People who enjoy going to traditional ethnological and other types of events
Possibility of hiking and mushroom picking around vineyards and woods with beautiful view above Črnomelj and its surroundings. Possibility buying fruits, wine and home-made honey.
Studio with kitchen, living room with 3 beds, big balcony and bathroom. Garden with table and grill.
This cottage does not have any reviews.
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Mavrlen, SloveniaThis cottage is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a balcony and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the cottage is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 November - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2019 - 5 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 January - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 20 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 December 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 19 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 December 2021 - 2 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 June - 1 September and receive 20% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£1.71 per person per night, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Towels / linen, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Private garden
Agency From Novo Mesto, Slovenia Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Response rate: 0%
Last seen: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: 19