Vineyard Cottage Lisec Relaxation
Cottage with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Lisec, Slovenia
From £543 per week
Cottage to rent in Lisec, Slovenia
This cottage is situated in the peaceful surroundings of Žužemberk on Lisec hill
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Vineyard Cottage Tourism is meant for tourists who are looking for authentic and genuine tourist arrangements, for some peace and quiet and a chance to relax in the countryside.
Vineyard cottages are a unique feature in the wine-growing region of Posavje, which includes the wine-growing districts of Dolenjska, Bela Krajina and Bizeljsko-Sremič because nowhere else in the world can you find this many vineyard cottages, wooden wine storage rooms and wine cellars grouped together in such a small area. All these structures stand on the edges of vineyards in splendid locations that offer lovely views.
While staying in these unique buildings, you will be able to enjoy serenity and quiet contemplation; read a book, take in the beautiful nature and the magnificent scenery, and take time to be with your loved ones…
Who, above all, is Vineyard Cottage Tourism meant for?
- Visitors seeking an active vacation experience: hiking, cycling, horseback riding and boating
- Admirers of natural and cultural heritage
- Visitors who enjoy culinary and gastronomic diversity
- People who enjoy going to traditional ethnological and other types of events
This cottage is situated in the peaceful surroundings of Žužemberk on Lisec hill.
The Krka river is also nearby, where you can go swimming, rafting and fishing. The vineyard cottage is surrounded by vineyards and has a beautiful view along the Krka valley. % kilometers away is Žužemberk with a castle, restaurants and stores. There are many possibilites for hiking, cycling, swimming, rafting…
The cottage has a cellar in which wine is stored and a kitchen (stove, fridge, microwave) on the lower floor. In the living-dining room is a table with 10 seats, a couch, TV and a fireplace. On the upper floor is a double room and a room with a bunk bed and a single bed. The cottage also has a large terrace.
Pets allowed, minimum stay 3 nights. Firewood heating.
This cottage does not have any reviews.
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Lisec, SloveniaThis cottage is in the town but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the cottage is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 12 November - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2019 - 1 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 September - 20 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 December 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 1 June 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 June - 1 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 September - 19 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 December 2021 - 2 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 1 June 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 June - 1 September 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 June - 1 September and receive £25.88 off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£1.73 per person per night, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
There is also 2 single sofa beds in Living room and with bunks
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Oven, Pots / pans
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Agency From Novo Mesto, Slovenia Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Response rate: 0%
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: 19