Villa To Rent In Krkavče
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Krkavče, Slovenia
From £784 per week
Villa to rent in Krkavče, Slovenia
This modern, simple and tastefully furnished property consists of two houses, which are connected by the pool terrace. The two houses consist of ground floor and first floor.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This modern, simple and tastefully furnished property consists of two houses, which are connected by the pool terrace. The two houses consist of ground floor and first floor, which are connected steep stairs. All bedrooms are upstairs (for 5 guests in the larger house and 3 in the smaller one) with pitched ceilings. So the house is perfect for 2 families or 1 family and a pair. The holiday home is located in a natural park near the river Dragonja in its valley. In the surroundings there are hiking and cycling trails that lead to the hinterland of Koper. The village centre is located about 1.5 km from your holiday home and in the region you will find historical landmarks.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 2014 and refurbished in 2015. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Krkavče, only 15km from Portoroz. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 600 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A marked trail up to 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail more than 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 146 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Krkavče, SloveniaThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 December 2018 - 10 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 May - 13 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 14 September 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2014
- Year modernised: 2015
- Holiday home (internal area 104 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (10 m2)
- 3 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Safe deposit box
- Air conditioning cold / hot (6 units)
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 sofabed, mattress or similars
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (200 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
- Marked trail up to 10km long
- Mountain bike trail more than 10km long
- Marked cycling trail up to 5km long
- Jogging path - Fitness track
- Fitness centre
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 415 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 415 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.