Vineyard Cottage Bregac 3-4pax
Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Koglo, Slovenia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £635 per week
Cottage to rent in Koglo, Slovenia
Cottage overview - owner's description
Bregac Vineyard Cottage -apartment is located among the Koglo vineyards above Šmarješke Spas.
Vineyard Cottage Tourism is meant for tourists who are looking for authentic and genuine tourist arrangements, for some peace and quiet and a chance to relax in the countryside.
Vineyard cottages are a unique feature in the wine-growing region of Posavje, which includes the wine-growing districts of Dolenjska, Bela Krajina and Bizeljsko-Sremič because nowhere else in the world can you find this many vineyard cottages, wooden wine storage rooms and wine cellars grouped together in such a small area. All these structures stand on the edges of vineyards in splendid locations that offer lovely views.
While staying in these unique buildings, you will be able to enjoy serenity and quiet contemplation; read a book, take in the beautiful nature and the magnificent scenery, and take time to be with your loved ones…
Who, above all, is Vineyard Cottage Tourism meant for?
- Visitors seeking an active vacation experience: hiking, cycling, horseback riding and boating
- Admirers of natural and cultural heritage
- Visitors who enjoy culinary and gastronomic diversity
- People who enjoy going to traditional ethnological and other types of events
Great starting point for hiking and cycling, vicinity of Šmarješke spas, tennis, miniature golf, the Otočec golf course.
Apartment with kitchen (stove, oven, fridge, freezer), bathroom, toilet, dining room: 8 seats, living room: 2 beds, TV; bedroom: 2 beds; bedroom: 2 bunk beds, balcony, terrace, barbecue grill.
Guests can use the vineyard room to socialize (for up to 20 people).
This cottage does not have any reviews.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Koglo, SloveniaThis cottage is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the cottage is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 3 January - 21 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2017 - 2 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2019 - 2 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 21 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
£0.89 per person per night, paid with booking
£33.66 per night if the booking is for less than 3 nights, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room, 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 4, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Agency From Novo Mesto, Slovenia Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Last logged in: 14 days ago
Number of properties: 31